Any other updates?

Where is the update? I didn’t see it

1 Like

only console…

i hope pc today

From the reactions I have seen it has gone from bad to worse. No need to reinstall it .

Not agree

I like gameplay now and difficulty. Just need some fix for slice for exemple.

My other suggestion are about content, for exemple to get all challenger (163) in career same time.

And add all court career mode in exhibition especially (250, 500, 1000 )

And add this tournament in “tournament mode” offline

And last thing, fix bug when we choose player style, his backhand not apply on our created player.

Thats all what i need.

The gameplay is very good and Ai is better then before

1 Like

That’s not the impression I get when I read the comments.

They removed all the cinematics at the end of a point, now the point ends and in half a second he is serving again
Everything accelerated to 1000%, totally disgusting
*The physics of the ball is now definitely like hitting a plastic or paper ball, it looks like a mobile game

Others complain that their career stats still are not working.

People said a lot of wrong things to made a Bad buzz.
The gameplay now is very good, expert difficulty is solid without being unreal.

I love that you can play kickly point after point. In want to see a cinematics, push the cross UP or down. It works well and they have added new réactions.

People who judged a game in a video without playing it is the most dangerous cancer in videos games! Review bombing, dirty things like that by haters, is disgusting.

4 Likes

i kindly disagree. Expert difficulty is a challenge yes! But the way it’s accomplished is questionable! AI is almost a god now who always hits hard and deep shots 95 percent of the time. That has nothing to do with tennis imo. The main issues we are pointing out for weeks/months are still there. Return is overpowered both AI and player but especially AI. Every 220 km/h serve gets returned with perfect lenght and power! Risk/Reward isn’t there. As i said why is it so hard to make the blue blinking shot a perfect deep powerful shot and the Red overpowered shot a miss? Wide Serve is still abusable! So are modified slices plus Slices are bugged now and trigger push shots by most of the players! There are a lot more issues but ehh. This plays like a mediocre arcade tennis game right now and is not enjoyable for more than 3 hours IMO.

2 Likes

I played the game for more then 60 hours. I bought it in early acces because after playing AO 2 for more then 1300 hours I thought this would be a better version as they would have learned from the mistakes they made in AO and TWT. Mainly I bought this game , like I bought AO 2 for the simulating career mode . I don’t like playing arcade tennis , there are enough other tennis games where you can do that . And if you don’t like the cinematics you can click them away with one click. I hate people that buy a simulating game and then want to get rid of what makes it a simulating game. They are the cancer for this sort of games and should stick to playing arcade games.

Game feels great now ,i am using World Tour Movement which is like AO2 and now i can play on Hard which i was having problems before. If you are in position the slice works properly if out of position it is awkwardly blocked back,the flat shot is still too fast and with all the complaints it will be slowed down by devs. It is a good thing that the cinematics all the time have been restricted and it is up to the player to push up or down on directional pad for players reactions to end of rally.

Those who are saying “gameplay is great now” have VERY VERY low expectations. I mean theres literally 20-50 players ingame daily so its clearly not. Some aspect has progressed but many ones has regressed its still far from being great.

2 Likes

i mean…there always maybe 2 or 3 people who say gameplay is great now xD after every update…then it takes a few days…they play more and they see all the flaws again xD it’s the same procedure for weeks now.

Or maybe….just maybe……people have difference preferences and levels of enjoyment. Some people love Roger Federer whereas others couldn’t stand him. Some people may like where the Tiebreak gameplay is and it’s satisfying to them. Some people like the roster size, and custom animations, and bevy of modes. Some people like things like the creation suites. So if gameplay is now fun for them, it’s no surprise they may truly enjoy the game. That doesn’t mean their expectations are low

It’s okay to have different opinions.

1 Like

For me the latest update is by far the best and most enjoyable. My favourite tennis game was AO2 and for the first time since last patch i can say Tiebreak rallies feel more dynamic and enjoyable with cpu not hitting missiles all the time and using more topspin shots and even doing slice serve returns more depending on the player.

1 Like

Yes, I agree with you. What I would like to see now is more risky/rewarding serve (for players and AI too). Serve must be an advantage, but in Tiebreak and AO 2 it isn’t. On the other hand return must be weaker and much more risky since it’s still really overpowered and is not possible to make an error from it. The last major issue for me is AI playing near by net. It was improved but it’s still far away from being good. So, this also needs another corrections.

1 Like

Something that is also annoying is the fact that most of the ATP 250 and 500 arenas are not fully licensed, this takes away the immersion in the game. I hope this will be seen and considered for future updates

I sent a ticket, i told them to add alle 250 atp and 500 atp in exhibition mode (play now) and in the tournament mode.

I don’t understand why Big ant paid for all this biutiful court and 70% players nerver see them.

The game have a great content, let player play the licencied court in all all modes, escpecially exhibition and tournament mode.

Imagine now we can play Beijing atp or tokyo atp same time with real tournament this week :heart_eyes:

We can stream the game always when real tournament begin.

I hope they will focus on that.

In tournament mode, they need to add : Gran slam, 250, 500, laver cup.

For now we have only 1000 atp and WTA and atp/wta finals.

Lets go big ants :partying_face:

7 Likes

And let us play through all of tournament , not just one player…all games if we do wish.