Western Bulldogs
2016 Grand Final

1 Like

Western Bulldogs
2017 Clash

Western Bulldogs
2021 Home

1 Like

These pictures are so cool and realistic I love how dom sheed has the 2018 grand final geurnsey and colingwood players are in the background

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate you pointing out the fine details :wink:

AFL23
Hi guys been working on these for time now hope you guys enjoy and let me know if you’d like to see some other designs cheers
QUICK CODES
Adelaide Crows : TLHK6E
Brisbane Lions : T9T5J5
Carlton Blues : T4WTAL
Collingwood Magpies : TZJGMT
Essendon Bombers : T7NVPZ
Fremantle Dockers : TTWPX9
GWS Giants : TWVPAZ
Geelong Cats : TGVLCN
Gold Coast Suns : T57FHF
Hawthorn Hawks : T3HFNL
Melbourne Demons : T7IQCQ
North Melbourne : TL5WGS
Port Adelaide : TKC9RR
Richmond Tigers : TWEQ75
St Kilda Saints : TVM3RM
Sydney Swans : TYXNJT
West Coast Eagles : TQSLFT
Western Bulldogs : TVZCTK

Edit: This has the new quick code for Hawks as the other one got deleted

Username : Erskine02

2 Likes

Nice work mate.
Have you been making most of them with a large ‘logo’ (or combination of logos) on the front (like the Bulldogs 2016 Clash)… and therefore, creating an SVG with that image?
Versus, how much is reused from other SVGs out there (like sponsor logos that may be on other clubs already)?

They’re really cool, and I love the idea of getting more options with each side.

Then, with that, would you take requests? :slight_smile:
Like, if I went to footyjumpers.com, and pulled up St Kilda’s 1919-2021 home guernsey… what do you think could be recreated with that?
StKilda-1919.gif (763×409) (footyjumpers.com)

I suppose the indigenous ones would be tougher, given then usually have more detail in them.
i.e
StKilda-Indig-2021.gif (548×401) (footyjumpers.com)

2 Likes

Yeah man I used all different logos and occasionally combined logos just to get an extra slot for the guernseys. Most of the logo I created using SVG but there are some that I’ve created using the big ant creation tools :hammer_and_wrench:

2 Likes

Love your work mate. If you have time I would love to see a 1995 Carlton grand final jersey

1 Like

Very authentic and well made :+1::grin:

1 Like

If I was being nitpicky, I’d say that the textures probably look a bit more realistic if they are a shade darker, especially blues and reds.

Great work though.

1 Like

@JNT_BA Are you guys able to add infinite jersey slots for the teams or just a few more?

1 Like

I’d suggest not. There is only so much space in the game…

1 Like

Infinite, unfortunately not. Many of the restrictions are due to the amount of data we can use on the consoles set by the platform. As there are caps in place to not get out of control. As well as to maintain the integrity of the data.

I’ll run it past the AFL team to see if this may be able to be increased without causing any issues.

1 Like

While you’re at it @JNT_BA . Could you ask if they can increase the player limit :wink:

1 Like

Could we be able to remove jerseys from teams?

1 Like

Does anyone know when pro team is coming

Licenced teams, I doubt it. Custom teams ofcourse you can.

1 Like