08.29 - Update review

@JNT_BA @RossSymons

Please fix the missing venues!

1 Like

They will come back a little later.

For me the AI is still too weak at Expert level. I can beat Djokovic 6-0, 6-0. It would be nice if they could do something about the difficulty, because it’s no fun at all.

This is already a more appropriate strength in the existing play, unless they improve the play, add the aiming function, and increase the difficulty of the player’s operation. At present, the whole game is not realistic enough, and there is still a lot of work to be done.

1 Like

Are there any update coming today?

Please add more type of clothes when we create a player, is impossibile create a player like this, we have 130 type of hair and just 2 type of shirt for a male player and 2 type of shirt for a female player

4 Likes

@JNT_BA

Why did you remove the 3 Australian venues?!

Last patch was really good, but even when I serve at over 210 km/h, the AI responds with powerful flat shots, and the ball always lands near the baseline, making it impossible for the counter. For now, I feel this is the most needed fix to make.

3 Likes

Yes, this is a big problem

Its URGENT to fix that.

We need to feel a real power serve (flat).

For now even when we serve 230 km/h, we dont feel its power beacuse Ai return so easy and tuch base line so we can’t play after.

And same when Ai serv, i return 100%

So, Serve need to be rework i think

4 Likes

The added difficulty with countering now is that it feels like there has also been some changes to human player inertia and reaction time so its difficult sometimes to do anything other than a defensive block shot.

2 Likes

Please do let us create tournaments, just like the competition mode in AO2. Missing the ability to have a tournament and play whatever match until the final with any given player. And please do let us change community venues in the career mode irrelevant of tournament type ( Slam to futures …all of them) thanks for the great work…this game just misses a couple things for me to put down AO2.

If you are going to post things that could potentially break rules. Don’t delete them and then make a new account to post it.

Both accounts are now banned for multiple rule breaks.

When will we get the Australian venues back?

This new patch made the game unplayable for me.

I never hated on this game i have over 70 hours on it and this is the first time i’m getting frustrated on playing it.
It seems that my shots are much slower, so the CPU almost always manages to reach them. Meanwhile, whenever the CPU returns my serve, it always manages to hit a deep, super-angled shot down my line. I understand that the CPU wasn’t very strong before, but now it’s really frustrating to play against it, as it makes too many unrealistic and deep shots.

Not to mention the fact that our player’s movement seems much stiffer than before, although I’m not sure if it’s because the CPU now makes extremely powerful and unstoppable shots.

Don’t play Expert, I like the game best now. Yes, the AI is strong, but many of us would have liked it to be that way.

Even now I can always win against AI at Expert level.

I play on Normal difficulty.
I find the game unplayable on this level,
If the game were so as I bought it last week, I would have demanded a refund.
They drop patch after patch but never fix errors in carrer mode, only making the game Unplayable for a group of players.
Why do they listen only to a group of players who want a “real Challenge” ?
Normal difficulty is no fun for me, only hectic.
I will not waste my time with this trash.
Easy is way to easy and no fun at all
Why not implement sliders?

As it is I will wait if the games gets better in a few weeks, else
I will delete it and buy never another game from Big Ants Games.

I was having the same trouble on hard Difficulty and had trouble winning a point then after extended play i found that after i served i was moving inside the baseline and the serve return was hit deep in the left hand corner and i was in front of the ball. Try to stay behind the baseline running side to side and slip in slice now and again. I can win on Hard sometimes but for me unlike others who still say they win 6-0 6-0 i find it is taking full concentration watching the player in what direction they are going to hit otherwise if i relax too much i get wrong footed by the cpu.

I agree totally with you. And the problem is not only the gameplay. The challangers tournament have only one stadium and surface (no grass, no clay, only red hard). The ranking in the career mode is broken, the other players only play tournament if they are in my altèr ego draw, nosense. I potentially like this game but it’s time to fix all that gameplay and career mistake. Why do you pubblic this game with too many incredible and absurd bug?

Hello, would it be possible to make an update for the career mode because today it is not possible to improve our player by doing training and using skill points more in the ATP 250 tournaments we find the best players in the ATP ranking which is not representative of reality. Thank you in advance for your answer.

1 Like

I love playing on the Xbox version what we have right now I find my PC gameplay not as smooth.

1 Like