2024.8.27 Update feelings

First of all, thanks to the developers for their feedback on the needs of gamers, it is timely. With today’s update, the power and depth of the computer return ball has been significantly enhanced, making the game more challenging.
However, I would recommend increasing the variety of shots, with more tactical balls and things like sliders. Now there are still very few mistakes from gamers, and the computer is just a simple slam left and right, with a single line, and the developers need to continue to improve the gameplay.
Also, please update Kerber’s serve, which has been created a long time ago and has not been updated.

3 Likes

So there’s still no chance to create a list of downloaded player like in AO Tennis 2 and put into a career mode? Or made a career with a downloaded player?
Plus…it’s possibile that when u create a player not using the sponsor ( like Nike and other in game) u can chose between only two tipe of shirt or pants for man or woman, and just one shape of dress for a woman players?

The difficulty of AI has still not improved…

2 Likes

AI has indeed improved they are more agressive now but it still hasnt solve the difficulty issue because the main reason why its still too easy is power timing and shot aiming is still very easy and meaningless for the user. We can still charges every power shot as long as possible and it will easily beat the AI without any negative impact. They need to make aiming and power timing much less forgiving on Hard and Expert and it will solve the difficulty issue because right now aiming requires 0 skill at all. Also still cannot ace the AI at all on Hard or expert

1 Like

Because of the computer’s return line, players can guess it with their eyes closed.backhand direction, forehand direction, backhand direction, forehand direction

1 Like

AI has definitely improved and the team are doing the right thing with small incremental changes. AI being able to use power shots is very much a positive but there is definitely still work to be done.

I would say they probably do try and hit side to side a little too much instead of trying to wrong foot by going back behind. I have seen them do it but not all that much. I think they still need to improve how the AI handles balls that have dropped close to the net, it would be nice if they reacted to one of these by using a drop shot instead of trying to hit the ball with a normal shot that ends up zooming out of court.

I would also say that difficulty is very dependant on which players you are using.

If you play with players in the 80’s where they don’t quite have the speed around the court or power off their shots it can be quite a bit more competitive. Whereas the 90+ players are so quick and so powerful you can overcome many of the positive changes the team are making to make the game more difficult. Obviously it changes again if you play a 90+ player against another 90+ player and gets harder again. I cant fault this too much as it feels quite true to life that one of the top players wouldn’t have too much trouble beating a lower ranked player. But at the same time there aren’t really any easy matches in real life as the quality of tennis from the top 100 is pretty good.

I do feel the difficulty has been increased slightly which is a step in the right direction, however the AI opponents need to show a greater variety in shot making see too many of the same shots . Also the lob shot never works , but he shot itself looks fine but the computer always easily gets back in position to return even if he is at the net and you perform a perfect lob to the base of the court.

But career mode is still absolutely broken. We cant developed own pleyer, there are no skill points, playing styles, charity events and some more. Career mode is an unfinished nightmare.

1 Like

Still so easy. The AI ​​player hits and gets stuck on one side, leaving the entire court free. Furthermore, there is no error, it is impossible to hit a shot outside the court.

3 Likes

They need to fix cpu stay one seconde in place when hit the ball. She is too slow.

And her serve is ridiculous, i return 100% the cou service easy and i take advantage with my first return.

They need tonfix this two points

And more agressive, i want to see cpu more more more agressive

Shots with RT et LT is so easy for us to find good angle with no fault.

Cpu can’t do anything in this situation.

Inreturn all service cpu with RT + B or LT + B, and finish with next shot. Too easy

Having played a couple of hours since update the Ai just hits the ball side to side each time there is literally no variation in where they hit the it’s the same in every single match🤦🏻. Really is a shame as it could be such a good game but just to simple to play. No skill involved at all.

1 Like

They managed to make the situation worse, they are more aggressive but they always repeat the same movements, always the same internal service, they always respond in the same way, at least before they varied, it is useless for them to increase the power and speed of the shots, it is not what determines the difficulty of the game, being more aggressive now they also make much more mistakes, instead of improving they have gotten even worse

1 Like

Unfortunately that’s spot on

1 Like