AFL 23 - Megathread

@JNT_BA they’re not going to like this :joy:

1 Like

@JNT_BA Can you please update us on the approvals and explain what you mean by “we are getting closer,” especially since we thought we were just waiting on the final platform holder’s approval?

So we could possibly be seeing this in possibly a fortnight to maybe 4 weeks if it’s that close

It’s like if I could say more, I would :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Could be 5 or 6 weeks, maybe even 7? 8 is a strong possibility

4 Likes

He did say we are getting close so I would say it will either be this week or next,But that’s just me getting my hopes up

1 Like

Well if you can’t say it get the person who can say more in here or to address everyone.

RossSymons care to jump in? Its been far too long post release and even past the ‘short delay’ the least you could do is give the people some answers and clarification.

4 Likes

It’s not as simple as that, there would be legal reasons and NDA’s to not disclose another companies processes.

I doubt very much any work place of any kind would publicly reveal another places processes without running into a heap of trouble.

2 Likes

Even IF you applied the tiniest amount of logic, you should be able to understand we are closer.

They have been giving all the answers they are able to give, it’s just not the answer you WANT.

Please head back to BigFooty and continue with your drivel over there…

3 Likes

ProTeam should be out possibly near the finals possibly maybe round 20

Finals of which year? round 20 of when? hopefully can get approvals to have “Legend” Jack Ginnivan.

1 Like

Even less funny than your last one, you could at least come up with something new.

2 Likes

@Border you beat me to it

1 Like

Do you work for Big ant now?

1 Like

No I wish
I was thinking sometime this year it will drop , just trying to keep hope and keep smiling

yea, i think ruck work and contests need a massive overhaul either way, imagining nhl24 body physicality and nfls hit mechanics,it would completely revive the game, i think there’s so many things that surley need to be circled on a big whiteboard in the BA studios lol

Key Defenders make some OP rucks, hence why I use my spare KDs and utilize them as rucks :+1:

Bit quiet in here… Any gossip around regarding today?? @JNT_BA

1 Like

Some news should be very soon!

6 Likes

@JNT_BA I can’t tell if that gif is sarcasm or excitement :joy:

1 Like