AFL 23 - Megathread

We’re obviously very close to getting it

1 Like

what makes you say that?

1 Like

Can’t see why JNT would be so active posting these “cryptic” messages if they were no where near preparing to release it

1 Like

To distract us and give us a false sense of hope? :joy:

5 Likes

Cryptic? I was just saying I was editing things. You guys read too much into things sometimes.

2 Likes

Tbf, you did say we would get some news ‘very soon’ and its been a week…

5 Likes

Hmmm the news is that there probably isn’t any new news :thinking: :face_with_monocle:. Could just be a conspiracy :wink:

1 Like

Ya know what would be much cooler than memes tho! Pro team dropping!

5 Likes

Yeah but at least we get the memes :tipping_hand_man:

Yea but also. Now isn’t the time for cryptic hints about the release and all. That’s for before launch not a super delayed launch, regardless of who is at fault, we just need straight forward honesty and communication now.

2 Likes

Sadly we arent going to get it.

1 Like

@JNT_BA should we expect the news today? Or are we still waiting

@JNT_BA Can you compare a team’s distance to a premiership to how far we are from Proteam? :joy:

1 Like

I know @JNT_BA always says he cant comment. But what if he just shared a card of a player pertaining to that team and didnt say anything else? :joy:
Like if he shows us a heeney card itll be today, if he shows us a dusty card we are cooked and wont be seeing anything until next year :joy:

2 Likes

@BringBackTheTorp He’ll whip out the Fantasia card

1 Like

@shlev I was barely alive for their last finals win and ill be barely alive for their next one :joy:

Let’s see the Jarrod Harbrow legends card :joy:

2 Likes

@JNT_BA Can you give us anything?

Any timeframe on the gameplay updates @JNT_BA ?
Also will the AI be improved in that ?
For example, the AI running away from a contest after a tackle, the overload left or right from kick ins not really having much effect as they all spread again the second you try and kick the ball to that area or the AI playing kick to kick in the backline for a solid minute of gameplay ?

They’re just a few things that could tidy up the game a bit. More numbers around the contest would be great too but I’d assume that’s something we’d have to wait for in the next iteration of the game

2 Likes