Ai not been improving through most of the early access's

Many of us have said many times that the Ai on expert is way to easy to beat, yet for months there hasn’t really been any changes for the Ai, this is one of the most important aspects of the game, loads of people have given feedback on the problems of the Ai on expert for months for example, they make way to many unforced errors. Will the Ai be improved on full release because for months there has not been an improvement for Ai and this will just annoy the majority of the people playing this game, please address the Ai issues. The game is good but the Ai needs sorting out, and other important things. Please do work on this developers.

Do you guys in the forum agree with me that the Ai has not really been improving?

2 Likes

The AI was very hard in Update 5

But a lot of players cried and this is the result

The only problem with update 5 was that it was on almost every ball, it just needed to be reduced. But now we have a very passive Ai.

On serve, there’s almost no Ace, she doesn’t do powerful flat shots…

So please, players, when the devs put a difficulty on expert mode, stop crying and play in normal mode. I much prefer the Ai of update 5 to the one we have now.

4 Likes

Imo the AI was never hard only in early access 1, when the game just came out and was in a bad state, Ai on expert needs to be improved way to easy to beat

they reduced the difficulty because too many complaints about the AI in expert mode on update 5 :+1:

you can see videos update 5 expert mode

2 Likes

Okay but for me rn the ai needs to be way harder to beat on expert, i don’t really remember laying early access 5 tbh, but going off your word if Ai was much harder then hopefully they go back to it

1 Like

AI was harder to beat for the wrong reason (scramble all over the court) and not because the AI player was really playing well. They need to do a proper improvement on the AI behavior improving it’s decisions, reducing mistakes and removing this nonsense underarm serves, for example.

3 Likes