AI playing style variations at expert level

I like this game. this game has a lot of potential. but there is one problem regarding difficulty. it seems now that to make AI difficult to play against is to make it able to return almost any shot. not only that, but almost all of AI’s shots are towards the baseline. I hope you guys fix this. because this feels less realistic. I hope that the AI ​​will have more variety in playing and hitting. not only top spin and flat shots, but also drop shots and slices or lobs, which they rarely do. that’s all my complaint.

3 Likes

100%. Was going to make this post myself.

I played a charity match last night and just wanted to beat it quickly so I played on Medium, and the CPU was way better than on expert.

They actually did some slice shots and kick serves and lob shots.

Why does the Medium difficulty play better than the expert difficulty???

It makes no sense!!

In espert level the cpu players are not able to play the volley. They just give me a lot of assist for the pass and the point

2 Likes

And even on expert mode, the CPU still is unable to consistently hit a drop shot over the net, even if they are there and waiting for it.It really takes away from the game.

I play on Tiebreak-Assisted movement because it feels the best and I hate the stupid clunky scramble buttons. But I just had to switch off assisted to make the game harder.

I want to play how I like to play and still get a challenge, not be forced to play with a setting that I don’t like in order to feel challenged

2 Likes