Ai still Easy to beat in Expert mode

Ai in expert mode is still easy to beat.

can you add a much more aggressive “legend” mode?

or add sliders (that would be the best option), the sliders in Full ace tennis simulator are truly perfection.

thanks Big ant

3 Likes

Agree. On Expert difficulty, the computer’s return is still too regular, and I think it is due to a lack of play in front of the net.

2 Likes

Check out Machete Gaming on Youtube where he proves that the AI difficulty has not been fixed at all with errors from the CPU,all the devs have done is make the AI more aggressive not fixing all their errors,he said that the cpu is only good from the baseline and is terrible everywhere els on the court.We should not be all having to play on Expert to have a decent game Hard difficulty should be strong enough to lose matches as well,saying that Machete and others are still winning 6-0 on epert which is ridiculous,how the same makers of AO TENNIS 2 who should be better at getting the CPU playing properly now give the impression they don’t know what they are doing,I will be sticking to AO2 if nothing improves as i have played that for over 3 years and still love it.

2 Likes