Audio Feedback (september 22)

Hi @JNT_BA

First, thank you for reading us and for team work since begining, they continue to work on game and we appreciate that. The game is better and better every week.

I’d like to tell you about the audio problems that still need to be fixed in the game :

• the public screams during points, it’s very unpleasant because you can’t even hear the noise of the ball or the players grunt. The public’s reaction is very exaggerated.

• The sound bugs for the referee, everyone’s talked about this but I’d like to repeat it, there’s no announcement whether it’s a male or female referee I think.

If players have another audio bug, write here for developpers :+1:

• I’d like to thank you for increasing the volume of the players’ grunt, it’s very nice to hear Rublev, Sabalenka, Azarenka… :wink:

Thank you :+1:

3 Likes

Is the audio during a tiebreak fixed? There was no counting when someone was leading.

disagree with that…i think it is good as it is right now! Btw you can turn down the volume of the crowd in options? Right?

I don’t want turn down the volume, because i like to see them when the point is end.

But excuse me, when they scream even with 3 shot rally, its not normal :joy:

They need to fix that. Maybe when the rally is + 20 shots, ok i can uderstand.

But not when 3 or 5 shots. Its unrealistic and very bad for immersion.

I don’t want they remove it but need some fix.

1 Like

i agree with that! But then they would have to add some kind of dynamic system that detects a longer, spectacular rally…i don’t think they’ll do that to be honest xD but yeah we can hope and dream xD

Yes i knox its hard ^^

But the game count the rally, sometimes we see (38 shots) (25 shots)…

So Maybe they can adjust with this :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope :pray: