Backhand Style never apply on our created character

Hello, I’ve noticed a problem with the application of backhand styles on our created character.

the backhand styles never really apply, they’re just generic backhand no matter which backhand style you choose.

I took the example of the Oasaka backhand which is very identifiable with a very fast hip movement. when I’m in a match, this backhand doesn’t exist, it’s a generic backhand.

whether it’s a one-handed backhand or a two-handed backhand, it’s all generic backhands that are applied. i test with Federer and Wawrinka backhand, same issue

on the other hand, there’s no problem with forehand styles, which are well applied.

you can test this on your own, and you’ll quickly see the problem. play with the real osaka and do some powerful backhands, then go and apply his backhand to your own player, and you’ll see that he’ll never get it out.

please correct this. Thank you

5 Likes

Yes all the backhand animations are the same with a general stroke animation on created player,these updates need to be tested more thoroughly before been released.Plus the SVG images don’t keep loaded on downloaded stadiums that you downloaded aswell.

3 Likes

I hope they will fix that in next update 7

1 Like

Not only that, but the backhand is significantly less than the forehand. In addition, the serving action is significantly less than the receiving action.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this issue is still present with update 7.

The backhand styles applied to our created character are not present during the match, they are replaced by generic backhand styles. :pensive:

Please fix this absolutely for the release because it’s with the created character that we’re going to make the career, it’s important that the striking styles are applied. :pray:

5 Likes

Can you fix this Dev’s? Btw anyone downloaded a stadium yet to see if the logo’s stay on?

1 Like

it as a big problem , the bachkand are random

@JNT_BA hi

The problem still here september 1

the backhand style is not apply, we have generic backhand.

I tried Federer style, his forhand is apply on my character but not the backhand.

My test is : i create character in edit mode then i go test in exhibition mode.

I don’t know if in career is same (i wait fix bug career to start).

Please fix that, its very important. :pray:

5 Likes

Yes this needs to be fixed ASAP please

1 Like

update september 2 and the problem still here…

we can play career if our player have generic backhand all his career.

if i choose Federer style or osaka style or any player, i want his forhand AND his backhand.

since begining (in early acess and now september 2) we have only 50% style player :cry:

@JNT_BA i know you read us, please take this feedback, its very important to enjoy career with our created player.

thank you :pray:

3 Likes