Best UPDATE Yet!

To me the game is unplayable. I can’t control my player, i hit the ball then i come back to the center position and he is not able to change the direction of his run. It’s so frustrating. I start to think i return to play topspin

It is you ,i am only an average player and i have no problem moving my player around, i even traded topspin 2k25 in after a month as it was slow and boring gameplay.

1 Like

Maybe it’s up to me, but i played a lot of sports game and i have never been in this situation. There is no hit and run in my case, only hit and stop the run.

Yea that may be on you. That doesn’t make sense, and has never been a bug reported that u cannot control your player.

Maybe u have assisted run on in the settings!

September 4 - Update

• AI is still easy on expert difficulty.
  • AI makes a lot of mistakes and always hits the ball the same way, very predictable.
  • The removed venues have still not been put back.

Why has the dev not given us an answer to the 3 Australian venues still not put back in. He did answer once making it sound they were coming back quickly,i don’t understand what the problem is.

1 Like

Stop that ai is too easy, please.
The lot of unforced errors is absolutely realistic. In a real tennis match there are 50 errors too. The game should be made more difficult so that it is easier for the player to make mistakes. Now you practically can’t hit an out.

2 Likes

AI is still too easy, there is nothing to say. If it’s hard to you or other players, don’t play on Expert difficulty, but developers should also think about those who want a challenge on Expert difficulty! Make a Legendary difficulty or AI and CPU sliders, I don’t care, but for me and many others the game is still too easy!

1 Like

I understand, but it’s not easy because ai make a lot of mistakes, rather because you make few mistakes.

1 Like

AI in the Showcase mode on Expert is still not too hard, though its a challenge still.

In Play Now on Expert, I dont have alot of UEs by the CPU and the difficulty is high. I havent won since the patch late last week, when difficulty went up.

1 Like

I won my own matches on 6-0, 6-1… Sometimes 6-2, 6-1.