Best UPDATE Yet!

Feel we are in a very solid place overall and loving the update.

• CPU much more varied in their approach (since update before this as well)
  • Flat shots are in a good spot. Doable but cannot be abused
  • Top spin has risk, if u get closer to the baseline, and especially inside the baseline
  • U can paint lines on returns, and off CPU returns, or when stepping near or inside baseline. Using the proper trigger to go to the side its for seems to allow for greater risk, bc I got some line and UEs this way, and overpowering for sure. UEs can happen now over using prep shots
  • Career progression not fully fixed, attributes go up, but still can be tweaked to allow user to pick which attributes to increase.
  • Player Model Updates (Meddy, Sabalenka, Sakkari)
  • Alternate Versions of players added ( 7+ Rafa variants and outfits added) Meddy got 3 new outfits, Carlos 2 new outfits
  • New tutorial that really teaches everyone how to use, and get comfortable with the mechanics.
  • Overall movement while playing feels better

Still more to clean up but this is really solid place we are in.

This is a great update.

7 Likes

That’s good to hear. Is the stamina system still not working?

1 Like

The gameplay is really good, the AI varies the game, it makes fewer mistakes than before.

1 Like

Career progression isn’t fixed though?

3 Likes

The update before ai was much better now they are bad

2 Likes

Still not working. Hopefully it gets implemented

i hope it is asap fact

I disagree, in the last patch the game was unplayable the AI was all over the place and was doing impossible and irrealistic shots. This is the best update yet.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you! Best update.

1 Like

Why backhand style not apply on created player ?

We have generic backhad even if we choose Djokobstyle, Federer style or others players. Backhand never apply.

I hope they will fix that soon. Its important for career.

3 Likes

Definitely it’s been like that since early access :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I mean your allowed your opinion but for me ai on expert are making so many mistakes again, and just hit with full power all the time which is not realistic, i hope they update again

how to do carrer doubles?

The update is a good one. I can hit closer to the lines now and I feel as though my shots are less restricted. The issues I have now are, the AI on expert is making too many errors and I think the flat shots are a little too fast. I think they should be slowed down slightly and they should be a little easier to produce down the line.

Where did it say in patch notes about AI changes it feels exactly the same to me, really enjoying the game now even struggling to win on Hard.

I think it’s a good update, enjoying the game just please fix how the Ai manages our slice serve
When I am on the right side, if I aim on the T it will be always ace…
Please fix this

Thank you!

1 Like

can u do a doubles carrer how to slect a partner ?

1 Like

Dear Developers,

• Please bring back the Australian venues, and add licensed venues ( Adelaide, Rio, Chile open, etc. ) for Exhibition mode,
  • Please add CPU and AI sliders for gameplay options.
2 Likes

Since latest update i cannot win a set in either men or women’s matches on Hard difficulty,i would like to know after playing a bit on Expert what is the difference on Hard as the cpu is nearly faultless,i could not even win a game and finally i was 3-0 up starting again with same players and thought i had it figured out and still lost 3-6 after cpu rattled off 6 straight games. On Hard the AI just never hits the ball out when hitting cross court winners and then there is the net cords which the cpu got 9 of just dropping over the net. I have to stay on Hard as Medium difficulty is too easy as cpu does not chase the ball hard enough but still hits some good winners.

I have seen so many complains about the difficulty of this game. Too easy too hard. I think two new levels of difficulty should be available.
One between normal and hard and one above expert, a Legend difficulty.

The best will be some sliders to bring more precision in gameplay difficulty ans tweak mouvements assistance.

4 Likes