Big problem with career

I think so career mode has a big problem. Very poor. The gameplay is better and better, but there is no content in career. There are no rewards for winning matches, only money you can’t spend. No rarer clothing and new raquets, special abilities or new skins. There is no reward.
You just go up the leaderboard and nothing happens. The sponsor system and the few upgradeable background workers are very, very few.
I would like to see various rewards for winning matches, which would keep the career exciting in the long run.
A good career is varied and rewarding, but Tiebreaks career rather sterile.

2 Likes

The charity events to unlock animations don’t seem to work either. You can set them as events you want to play in the planner and then they all simply disappear once you play the very first one. So you’re left with either generic animations, or Nadal’s animations as your only options.

and when you unlock animation, the backhand don’t work, you have generic backhand. but forehand and serve work fine

1 Like

1-On console Playstation 5-biggest issues is when you win in one of the career doubles tournaments, the trophy looks like a tennis racket mix INSIDE the Trophy you win. Please fix this issue.
2- Console Playstation 5-When you win one of the tournaments, the cinematic scene sometimes show the wrong losing tennis singles or doubles team celebration.
3-The money we get from sponsor & winning tournaments, is it too much to ask or suggest to add in a CLOTHING STORE INSIDE CAREER MODE, WHERE WE CAN USE OUR HARD EARNED CASH

Career mode current state using the cash for only support Team will get BORING VERY QUICK

1 Like

I agree with the customizations.

You can only pic the set outfits each sponsor has. You can’t mix and match shorts and shirts or change the colors of them. Have to wear the same few uniforms each match.

Unlocking new perks would be nice too.