Black screen on exit after update + other issues

@JNT_BA

After the latest update, when I quit the game it locks up on a black screen with background music still playing. I can CTRL + ALT + DEL, but the task manager never appears when I click Task Manager to start it, and I have to click the Power button and Restart. I’ve tried disabling anti-virus to see if that made a difference, but it’s still the same. This is a critical issue, as is another problem with loading career save files after winning matches - sometimes I get a message saying ‘no valid save file found, returning to career hub’ or similar, and then I have to play the match over again, from the start. Another issue is that female umpires still don’t announce scores in matches, for me at least. I would also like to request again that the option to aim serves/shots with an on court marker be introduced as was the in AO2. I don’t see any point in playing the game in this state until at minimum, the crash on exit and career save file issues are fixed.

UPDATE: The issue with hanging on a black screen on exit appears resolvable. I added the game’s exe file as an exception in AV and ran it as Admin, and it no longer hangs (also verified integrity of game files and ran CHKDSK and SCANNOW from cmd prompt just to be sure - no issues found), but the issue with female umpires remains. The intermittent save file not found message may also be resolved, but needs more play time to be sure.