[CONCEPT] Scoreboard rework

I really love the actual scoreboard you are using. Is simple, easier to read and pretty similar to the ones used in both ATP and WTA broadcasts.

But i think it could be a little better and have more info in it just like the real TV broadcast. Most importantly with Tiebreak set definitions.
Despite that, the concept is neat and the little scoreboard gives valuable information before every point!

Rework:

(yeah, is not that different from the actual one)

Still, there is way more potential in the big scoreboard when there’s side change… I think the actual one gives soo few information and it’s kinda immersion breaking when you look at it while getting the cinematics (yeah, i liked them). In fact, i though it was a placeholder during the Early Access.

It would be cool if they give enough info like in the real broadcast (of course with actual Tiebreak style):

This would be cool considering you use the same design for all ATP, WTA and Slams and just change colors. It could be (hopefully) easier to get it working with the assets you already have!

Also, there’s another suggestion.
The AUTO SERVE message while playing online is SO DIFFERENT compared to the rest of the graphics that i really thought it was only a placeholder. It would be cool if it has some similar style as in the scoreboard:

Is just a suggestion to make the game look more appealing and have way more realism on it.
Personally I think it could help a lot to get a good experience while playing the game.

This are NOT mods… This is a concept made in Photoshop!

3 Likes

And since we won’t have challenges on 2025, at least let us have a “Close Call” replay in the game… even if it’s Picture in Picture like IRL!

2 Likes