Could Someone Give me Advice on Improving My Cricket 22 Gameplay Skills?

Hello there,

I have recently delved into Cricket 22 and am absolutely loving the game. The realism and the depth of gameplay are astounding, and it’s clear that a lot of effort has gone into making it an immersive experience. However, I find myself struggling in a few areas and was hoping to get some advice from the seasoned players here.

Firstly, I am having trouble with my batting technique. I find it challenging to consistently time my shots, especially against fast bowlers. The ball either seems to miss the bat entirely, or I end up getting caught by fielders more often than not. Are there any tips or drills that you recommend to improve shot timing and selection? What is the best way to practice this aspect of the game?

Secondly, fielding is another area where I’m having difficulties. I often miss catches and find it hard to control my players effectively. Is there a particular strategy or set of controls that makes fielding more intuitive and less prone to errors? Any specific settings or configurations that could help?

Lastly, I would love to hear about your experiences with career mode. I am finding it quite engaging but also a bit overwhelming at times. How do you balance skill development with match performance?

Are there particular attributes or skills that I should focus on improving first to make my player more effective on the field?

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.