CPU difficulty must be improve

The expert difficulty is still too easy, it kills the fun of playing the career mode, which is amazing.
Sound still drops out during gameplay.
Steam achievements in Polish language do not have Polish characters.

5 Likes

I agree that the strongest difficulty has to be improved, or more difficult AI levels to be added.
I think in EA5 or EA6 the Expert AI was very good.

Basically, I dont want to be able to win in hardest difficulty, or very hardly.

Overall very happy of the progress, thanks BA.

Will provide a more detailed feedback asap

3 Likes

Yes it’s the top priority of this game.
The feeling is Amazing but beating Djokovic the GOAT with difficulty is not realist.
When I made a slice shoot, the CPU put the ball on the net.
On a easy shoot, 70% the CPU made a direct fault. It’s not good at all.

Fixed it please, it kills everything.

2 Likes

I agree but the difficulty must be balanced if they up the difficulty by making the AI reaching every shot and making no unforced errors then it’s also unrealistic.
They need to find the good balance.

2 Likes

I agree. Difficulty is a huge issue still. The problem they have now is that because they have nerfed flat shot the CPU in my experience very rarely does them now if at all because the conditions to hit them are extremely specific. I can’t see how they are going to increase CPU difficuty with the top spin shot being the default way of playing as its easy and slow enough to have no issue hitting them back.

What the devs seem to be doing, is instead of making the AI better, they keep adding gameplay changes and nerfing things to make it harder for human players to just play the game. That is certainly one approach.

The amount of posts that people have made regarding difficulty over the last months, is it really that hard to change the CPU so they play slightly more aggressive while making fewer errors? The game hasn’t been challenging since EA5 which is quite a while ago now.

2 Likes

It seems to me that they don’t know how to do it.

3 Likes

Also fix the career mode, please. If you start playing for a new player, then the sound from the crowd on the challenger is like I’m playing in a stadium, although there’s no one around and + the referee is sitting on an imaginary chair, this is a bug
@JNT_BA

I’m finding it really hard on medium, yet easy and easiest feel the exact same?

Let the others difficulty like is actualy BUT EXPERT MODE need to be MORE HARDER.

Seriously, i beat ALL 6-0 6-0

i play Ebden Vs Djokovic on expert mode, i win 6-0 6-0

No pleasure. I dont want continue career, 0 challenge

Please fix Expert mode :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Machete Gaming has tested a created player with a 42 rating and can beat Novak easily on Expert,this should not be possible,i just hope the Devs are going to increase all difficulties not just expert as every skill level player should have tough matches on other than expert. I have found that cpu players that hit a lot of flat shots Kevin Anderson an example keeps hitting the ball into the net even from the baseline but known topspin heavy players make less errors.

@JNT_BA , @RossSymons

I reckon that for the moment, Expert mode is too easy. Maybe keep this level if some like it, but needs a more difficult one. If I remember, AI in EA5 was nice in Expert

My player is rated like 43/100, I played a 250 Tournament (Montpellier Open Sud, Week 5 of Season 1) where I successively beat Norrie (#18), Rune (#9), Sinner (#4) and Medvedev (#2) in semi, all in Expert Mode. I have 60 hours of play since EA1 in January. It is not so realistic

And then I had a bug: Qualified for the final against Borges, I had a bug at the end of my semi Medvedev game: I didnt even play the final that it told me I lost the final, against Borges, didnt even play or simulate the game. And automatically the beginning of a new week

F1 games do difficulty the best in a sports title with their 0-110 scale. Being able to fine tune so the game is a challenge and realistic is a must.

I absolutely loved the difficulty on EA5, was brutal. Cant believe they are struggling to get back to that.

te cpu aproches all the balls in EA5, ridicoulus

is it possible to increase the difficulty only in the expert mode, like this all is happy

1 Like

Day one patch is available on Steam

Waiting for feedback about difficulty and changelog

nothing change with new update today (21 august).

i beat Novak with Bergs in Expert mode 6-0 6-0

if they don’t fix that, no one will stay on the game, please DONT destroy your game, we can enjoy if we have a very good challenge.

for now, i cant play anymore, i stop career because i win all matches 6-0 6-0

PLEASE, fix that first on next update, do something for this

1 Like

Same, I had to delete the career mode save because it was bugged, 2 days ago i got level 47 at the start, today after the update I made a new save and it’s level 1. So I wasted some time creating a player…

Career is completely broken I made it to the final of my first tournament a Challenger and lost in the final and I climbed the ranking from 860 to 370 ATP …How is it possible’…