Created Stadium to Slams

Can’t match created stadium to any of the Grand Slam events in career mode.

The only options that I can match a created stadium to are charity events or ATP 1000 or under.

What gives or is there a fix???

2 Likes

Yes, this is something that we really need in the game!!! Please @JNT_BA @RossSymons allow us to assign our created courts to the grand slams in the career mode :pray::pray: this is probably easy for you guys to do… we had that in AO tennis games, thanks a lot, the game is great!

3 Likes

I agree. @JNT_BA @RossSymons

Why isn’t this in the game and when can we expect it in?

Hi everyone,

So I went back to the stadium creator today and it did let me match my created stadium to the Grand Slam in career mode.

Only problem…when I went to the career mode to play the slam, my custom stadium wasn’t there and I was playing on the pre-made stadium for the US Open.

I have Community Venues turned on.

What gives BA?

I just went to the creator right now and there’s no possibility to assign our venues to the grand slams, so I don’t know how ur saying that you were able to do it… :thinking:

2 Likes

The only one I was able to see and have the option for was the US Open (New York Open).

The other ones weren’t an option.

But it still did not work when I went to my career mode.

Can you send a screenshot of it?

Yes. I will when I play later today.

1 Like

This is not the grand slam bro :joy:

What the heck haha.

I thought that’s what they call the US Open??

indeed it is what they call it

1 Like

Its not man! You can filter by categories and you will see that we can’t replace none of the “slam 2000”

So what do they call the US Open in game then?

Coulda sworn it was the NY Cup

the NY open is what it is called

Dang.

@JNT_BA @RossSymons

Can we please get an update on why this isn’t an option and when it will be fixed???