Cricket 24 Gameplay Jerseys kIts logos go blank it should be fixed within today 24hrs it's enough time after the last past we are having the issue

What is My Status I Have Raised 2 Tickets before it’s a huge problem We can’t even Play The Jerseys Kits logos get blank

What I Have identify the problem is If we Create a Team And we Make jerseys of our Own And Add Players to the team When we play with the team We Created Recently the logos are fine

And After that when we remove or do any change like Player remove add if we Change something in the jersey after we Restart the game after the last shutdown the next day if we do any change anything to the team the problem comes if not its fine

Then whatever we do the problem is not going

The issue what I have addressed so far

And it’s a big issue the team should look upto in the next 24 hours and Solve it with an update about the bugs

We are Content Creator if jersey is not coming how can we play

​So please Check what I addressed it’s only with non licensed community teams not on Licensed teams

​Give us a update fixing the issue

​It’s too Late the issue came after last patch it’s unmanageable so within 24 hours work on it and fix it within 24 hours release a update

​Its too much of time since the issue came from the last update so fix it soon within 24 hours

​We can’t play

​Hope u Will keep ur fans regards and not make them unhappy atleast the unplayable jersey logo issue while gameplay is fix within 24 hours releasing an update so atleast we can play

@JNT_BA
@RossSymons

2 Likes

It is a logo issue as it effects the bats as well even if you are using 2 licensed team.
Big ant support say they are planning to fix in a patch asap. :pray::crossed_fingers: