Cricket 24 - Megathread

Dev stories shows same old story as cricket 22, I don’t see anything atleast even small things shown in video make to purchase this game , relying heavily on licence doens’t makes any sense which was shown in dev story video.Main issues were with c22 was batting and bowling shot animation they looks so sloppy and clumsy should have focused on smooth animations and gameplay wow this game is becoming a joke even after taking 3 months time as intended to release

Graphics in the screenshots actually look good

1 Like

I am very disappointed that you haven’t released any stuff about Pakistan
I think you guys also have licenses for team Pakistan? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
#Cricket24
#teampak
#bigant
#PlayStation5
#ICCWorldCup2023

@JNT_BA
1.what about the world test championship??
2.There is no sign of licensed pakistan team and psl.
3.Nothing regarding new commentry.
4.Only 4 ipl teams are lisensed or what.

1 Like

Any word on what time this will be on the Microsoft store?

midnight UTC/GMT as ross sir said

:heart_eyes:what a start that was today with such a light show.

One frustrating thing is not being able to see the game on the xbox store as a coming soon or even a preorder.

Why is there no information about this title anywhere on Microsoft Store?

Should be in 1 hour…

Big ant when is the patch coming out. It feels like Cricket22 with a new title and UI. Not worth a $100 upgrade.

3 Likes

Has this game even been tested? This is just robbery… £50 for a copy of cricket 22.

And the bugs… This is pathetic to say the very least

And BigAnt are proud of this??
Absolutely terrible. So disappointed. Hyped up for nothing. Absolutely nothing.

4 Likes

They are having a good run recently.

Just watched Twistie3’s game play video. Love the fact that the batters walk through the fence, the bowlers dive through the wickets without breaking them, the fielders run outside the boundary and that the keeper still throws the ball to nobody. Can’t wait to get the game!

4 Likes

@JNT_BA you guys need to fix the batting. Every single player plays the same shot with same animation. Why give batting styles while the players play similar batting shots. Why did I have to pay so much for this game that’s not even tested out once before the release.

I really hope you guys take a look into it and fix it and if not, I would like a refund.

2 Likes

Didn’t the bbl change the finals to a 4 game system. I’m not sure what they are called tho.

1 Like

Correct…they have changed it for the 2023/24 season.

So…I needed a laugh today so I bought the game. Did anyone else get the Aussies on the cover art and the Poms on the disc art? Seriously - I wouldnt have thought it was that hard! If this is normal then it is very strange!

1 Like

I know patches will Make the game better Gameplay wise and Other things But urgently needed updates are Broken Academy that don’t work properly Bat stickers have gone on One side and downloaded teams some time don’t show up then have to re download them , Licensed players editing should be enabled ASAP their bats and skills should be Editable and their bowling actions aswell @JNT_BA @Bigant

1 Like