Cricket 24 - Megathread

@RossSymons @JNT_BA just a small request, either completely remove trees from the game or replace them with some 3d model of trees. Those cardboard trees breaks the immersion of the game especially when looked from above

4 Likes

@JNT_BA @RossSymons …atleast have collusion detection system in stumps…it is something that happens 10 times in a single match…hands of the fielders just flows past the stumps while braking it…looks really bad… injury animations are still absent…if you guys are building a rugby game and AFL game on the same engine …with focus on “Collusion detection system”… is it that difficult to import the same in the cricket game?? ALSO why have stump holes removed from the game??

3 Likes

IMG_3722

Is it just me or would before and after photos/videos of supposed improved features be a step in the right direction?

2 Likes

@JNT_BA @RossSymons …After the latest patch, there have been significant improvements in the gameplay aspects of fielding and wicketkeeping. However, there is a real need for enhancement in terms of animations. Specifically, BA should consider implementing proper animations for actions like fast stumping, fielder throws, and more realistic sliding (at present, it appears as if the fielders are sliding on ice surface) . To address this, introducing new animations tailored for actions like quicker throws, rather than just fast-forwarding existing animations, would greatly enhance the overall gaming experience.

2 Likes

really needs to be considere.Animation look lacking.some work on this ascpect will make gameplay feel more smooth,presentable and fitting @JNT_BA

2 Likes

@JNT_BA I have submitted a ticket but FYI and to everyone, if you are a right handed batsman and you forward defence block back to the bowler, it will result in him trying to throw it back to the keeper but going for 4 overthrows.
Can anyone that sees this try for themselves and let me know if it’s just me?

1 Like

I was watching some of the support guys doing some testing on this! I think they are preparing some questions for you on it to get more info.

1 Like

I have a video with a left hander batter, let me know if you need.

1 Like

It seems to be happening when a bowler is over the wicket to the batsman, so when he is bowling on the same side the batsman is facing and is able to field the ball without crossing the pitch.

I can’t seem to change the equipment of my player in career mode? I missing something obvious? Do i have to wait till the pre-season or something? Just have ‘Identity’ and ‘Appearance’ in My Player???

I want to confirm is it glitch in my game or its just game’s graphics… let me explain, I shared screenshots and video in which you can see there is a patch in grass with brighter lights it moves with Camra/Ball. That’s really annoyed when you batting grass colour should be same but where ever ball move grass patch is showing brighter. KINDLY INCREASE BRIGHTNESS FOR CHECKING

4 Likes

I’m also facing the same issue. That green patch moves with the camera.

1 Like

exactly broo… same issue…

1 Like

one thing is very unrealistic every batsman lofted shot on cover… Direction on point but player can play cover shot… plz fix

@JNT_BA

Yes, if you try to play a Square drive or square cut to a straight ball or a ball on off stump with your shot replacement is off in difficulty, batsman will play cover drive (if ball is on off stump or just outside the off stump) or batsman will play a straight drive if ball in straight.
In short, shot replacement is still working even you turn it off.
Note: batting control is set to arcade.

1 Like

I have the same , in Cricket 22 you had to play 3 games to get this option or do something in training, I’ve raised a ticket on the subject with BA

I think it would be a great idea (maybe it would have to be implemented in the next game) to add a money and finances aspect to the career mode. It would be similar to fifa (now eafc) where you can make investments and purchases with the money you make with your salary. Also considering that the player of the match cheque gives players $1000, that would be a nice bonus, whereas now it is worth nothing.

1 Like

where do you find these patch notes?

We always post them here when they’re ready to go out.

https://twitter.com/BigAntStudios

Are you guys working on injury animations?