Current roster…

How many players are on the current roster? Just wondering how many will be added before the final release?

For now there are 42 players (21 mans + 21 woman)

End june they will add 6 players
End july they will add 6 players

And i hope for official release (august 22) we will get complete roster (+120 players pro).

2 Likes

Hello BigAnt

I would like to know if there will be a complete roster for the release of the game. Do you plan to publish the full list of players before the release date?

3 Likes

I second this. it’s clear this is where Tiebreak has the advantage over a certain other tennis game, so make the most of it!

That and also having all official ATP/WTA Tournaments. Having so many pros and those tournaments makes your possibilities in tournament mode, career and exbitibion pretty much endless

I rather not have all 120 players at launch and wait post launch to have them all than have their models botched or without their signature shots…

2 Likes

Btw I went to check how many names have been announced and there’s a total of 57 with 15 that at the moment aren’t in the game

57? where did you find that list mate?

It’s a list made from the players now in the game (42), the first press release when they announced Djokovic on the cover( there’s more names like Tsitsipas, Rybakina etc…) and the press release about the big 3 being in TieBreak

The career mode will be insane when we will have real pro players with their signature moves. I would like Tsitsipas, Nadal, Federer in the Early Access patch number 6 please!

1 Like

For those wondering:

ATP:Alcaraz, Medvedev,Zverev,Ruud, Rublev,Dimitrov, De Minaur, Rune, Shelton,Fritz, Auger, Murray, Kyrgios, Nishikori, Khachanov, Coric,Norrie, Tiafoe, Paire, Wawrinka and Nishioka

WTA: Gauff, Swiatek, Sabalenka, Pegula, Sakkari, Osaka, Haddad, Kasatkina,Garcia,Wozniacki, Pliskova,Raducanu, Keys, Bencic, Kostyuk, Kvitova, Anisimova, Seville, Kontaveit, Kenin and Zhang

Announced but not in the game yet: Djokovic, Nadal, Federer, Sinner, Tsitsipas, Hurkacz, Berrettini, Rybakina, Zheng, Ostapenko,Svitolina,Azarenka,Fernandez, Andreeva and Badosa

3 Likes

So potentially 43 more players to be announced - including @JNT_BA ’s favourite….

There’s for sure 63 more names to find out but at the same time “120+ players” means that they’re gonna be more than 63 which is nuts.

Maybe in the creation suits there are some names hidden

Hoping to see more Serbian players like Djere, Kecmanovic and Lajovic, for Wta Olga Danilovic.
Also for generic players there should be realistic names and surnames, because it is strange to see Owen from Serbia or Croatia, same thing with other nations aswell.

When can we expect to see the final roster?

for release, august 22

there’s any chance of BigAnt add more players to the current roster?

I will love to play with Emil Ruusuvuori, Gael Monfils, Fabio Fognini

2 Likes