Devs fix the female umpire no sound

This is a joke,why won’t the devs fix the damn female umpire which is the problem with no sound, have got to keep restarting match or change time of day to get the male umpire which has no problems.

5 Likes

Same sound bug for me.What time of day do you do to just get male umpires,I thought it was random?

1 Like

Theres a few issues with sounds at the moment, from returns of serve not having any sound and sometimes a few points after, to umpires and player grunts being too quiet.

1 Like

last night i found the changing of umpires regardless of time of day seems to be random,it took me 3 or 4 tries when starting with Female umpire then i got the male with no audio problems.

Very annoying needs a quick fix

1 Like

So bad to play on a court without sound umpire please fix it quickly or delete women umpire

4 Likes

Exactly what i was thinking fix the damn female umpire or get rid of her,but of cause they can fix her i just don’t know why it is taking so long.

2 Likes

Yes i thought the sound was fixed because when i served aces down the center there was no sound for about 8 seconds and that seemed to be 90% fixed then as you say the return of serve by cpu randomly has no sound.

1 Like