Djokovic Challange difiiculty

The Djokovic Challenge difficult should also be increased, because it’s too easy, especially the first matches, you just have to hit the ball and the CPU doesn’t react, which makes you lose the desire to do these challenges.

3 Likes

This game is just not ready.

EA6 was promising, but to go backward on release day is huge flop.

1 Like

Exactly, and the worst thing was the lack of contact with the game’s developers. During early access, you could talk to them and discuss, but for some time now there’s been total silence…
@JNT_BA @RossSymons

We’re busy getting things sorted while going over hundreds of people’s feedback.

I can be here all day but then things won’t get done as fast as they need to. Launches are the most busy for us. We see everything and we have had constant conversations about the biggest topic since release which has been difficulty. Trust me we know.

But I can’t say anything until it’s a sure thing. I try my best to keep to my word so I won’t make promises on things I can’t. But we see everything. I get instant notifications as soon as somethings posted and if it’s new and insightful I spread it as soon as I can.

8 Likes

Will there be an update today? If don’t, I don’t have to keep watching.

thank you to listen our feedback

Difficulty should be a priority, because it’s what stops us from enjoying all the single-player modes, career, djokovic challenges…

It’s very reassuring to see that you’re listening and continuing to improve the game after release.

good work

1 Like

Thank you to you and team. Very much loving the slight adjustment to flat shots. They seem in a very good place now.

You have probably been notified of my other thread, but if you can pass on the message to see if the team might be able to tweak the animation lock distance and reduce it slightly i think it would help massively. Its just locking in animations a little too far away from the ball at the moment meaning that you dont have to fully move to some shots as the game auto pulls you to balls. It can feel a little bit too abrupt or snappy especially when it quickly changes direction without much inertia.

I think it would assist in making the game a little more challenging against the CPU also.

Hey guys. Ithe djokovic challenge AI is not responding at all. They just move in circles and won’t answer a single ball.

Please review this.

Thanks!

Thank you for improving the flat shots, it’s so much better now. Easier to produce and makes it more realistic and fun. Just waiting for the latest update to come to Xbox.

1 Like