EA 6 feedback of what I find most bad

I’ve been playing since EA6 came out and I took my time to make sure which are the most critical points. I will leave a review and also a link to a video I made so that some things can be understood.

• The gamplay feels better, smoother, but some transitions and animations still need to be improved.

-About the stroke modifier, RB:
these shots for me should be the most risky to execute but it is the opposite, none of them require position or time to execute and feels not offensive at all.
DIP DRIVE is not bad but it feels soft, I think it should be like a flat shot totally aggressive and with possibilities to miss it.
HEAVY SLICE the effect always opens the ball to the left and I do not find it useful, even very rarely you see a hit like this in real tennis.
The worst of this is the LOOP, it is simply absurd, not just because of the height of the ball but also because it is so simple and easy to hit, I feel that I don’t need to use another shot. I understand that they wanted to generate a high defensive ball with top and it would be good if it could be done but it should be improved in this case.

• First serves should be more aggressive, more of a flat serve.

• LUNGES ruins the game! It is absurd the height that takes the ball, those defensive shots should be with less height, deep and with more ball speed, it could only be high if the player hits from very outside of the court, it would be the only case that I would tolerate it.
    Also, many times you can get to the ball properly but do a lunge anyway.

• STAMINA:
    Currently it’s just a green bar, players don’t get tired, even in long 5-set matches. Stamina should be something that really works and affects the player’s actions and fatigue.
    I still think there should be two types of stamina:
    a temporary one per point and a general physical condition one that should be cumulative.
    The temporary stamina should penalize LT+RT abuses, shots with the RB modifier, shots with a lot of power and obviously if the rally is long it should also affect.

These are the things that I would most like to see improved.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8t_V87LGec

4 Likes