EA7 Feedback & Suggestions

Agree with your feedback fifa-man :+1:

I hope they will fix that for final release.

1 Like

I have played AO TENNIS 2 for more than 3 years and can lose matches on World Class difficulty, then you have Legend and Grand Slam after that. How can Big Ant after having experience with previous games look as though they have no clue what they are doing. In AO2 even only on Medium difficulty the cpu does not hit all those stupid flat shot errors into the net like on Expert in Tiebreak. I was really looking forward to buying Tiebreak on PS5 but i am going to wait now after release to see if there are major changes if not i will be sticking to AO2 with my 500 plus community players that look great and i have challenging matches.

1 Like

The big problem are speed service as to low !!! and animations of backhand is random for all player , pleaseeeeee

make a real animation for backhand one and two handed of atp players , and slice bachkand are all random and animations so ugly
You must create a real animation for player , it s very important for immersion

in net it is so bad to volley , it s very a problem because i hate to play at net and it s unreal .

the animation for drop shot as fake , you must create a real animation for player signature and them slice backhand animation too
My priority animation for federer , thiem , eubanks , wawrinka , for one handed bachkand and slice backhand

and the real two handed backhand for all player

You must see the real speed service in professional tennis , your speed are so low it is the BIG problem because we want a true simulation

The LIFT hits : do not rebound enough the rebound is too low. Watch a tennis match on clay, the ball comes at the level of the player’s shoulder or head, forcing you to step back far behind the baseline. on the game the lift bounces like a flat shot.

FLAT hits : you need more height in relation to the net, it must be slightly covered

SLICE hits : the ball does not move forward enough after the rebound, it literally stops in the game, it’s unrealistic

thank you for taking each of the points stated, I am representative of a very large community of enthusiasts who have worked on the game tennis elbow and I have been playing tennis for 20 years, I am a fan of this sport and I know this sport perfectly

2 Likes

Hello Dev’s

My critque and idea’s for the next patch or coming patches.
Gameplay

I like the flat shot now but the topspin is doing more errors which shouldn’t be the case?
The cpu/Ai still making too many silly mistakes at the net.
Maybe have an even higher level difficulty maybe call that “Tiebreak”?
Also i think maybe is it possible to make an arcade mode for the casual player?
Create A Player
Can we have back to front caps please?
Have Logo’s on wrist bands and trainers?
We need more custom clothing there’s only 2 designs which were carried over from AO2.
Increase SVG image size
Will we get more backhand stroke animations for individual players?
Also be good if we can get individual backhand Slice animation’s.
Will we get jewellery and Sun glasses like in AO2?

1 Like

Can someone tell me how to create NEW TOPIC,i cannot see anywhere to do it ?

Hi there,
I wanna give my feedback regarding EA7 and the game in general.
The serve system is improved in my opinion, but could be way better; using slice serves, you can just ace your way through every match.
After beating the AI on expert 6:0 6:0 every match, i started using the triggers only for running and not for hitting anymore, and the game just became sooo much more fun and challenging.
I feel thats how the AI is playing most of the time as well, resulting in a balanced and realistic match.
It also forces you using different types if shots, as I am only using power shots now…
To the devs: get rid of this mechanic allowing you to hit every ball right on the line, or just make it insanely risky for any type of shot and your game will be leagues better!
Another maybe controversial idea I liked was how in EA5 i think, the triggers mattered in choosing between forhand and backhand, resulting in errors if choosing the wrong option; bring this back!
I think that is the easiest and quickest way to fix the game before release, as it is not fun just hitting every shot with full power on the line, on top of looking unrealistic…
All the best!

3 Likes