EA7 : my opinion : We want more speed of service and a real animations for net

The big problem are speed service as to low !!! and animations of backhand is random for all player , pleaseeeeee

make a real animation for backhand one and two handed of atp players , and slice bachkand are all random and animations so ugly
You must create a real animation for player , it s very important for immersion

in net it is so bad to volley , it s very a problem because i hate to play at net and it s unreal .

Thank you my dear of big ant studio

5 Likes

the animation for drop shot as fake , you must create a real animation for player signature and them slice backhand animation too

My priority animation for federer , thiem , eubanks , wawrinka , for one handed bachkand and slice backhand

and the real two handed backhand for all player

You must see the real speed service in professional tennis , your speed are so low it is the BIG problem because we want a true simulation

The LIFT hits : do not rebound enough the rebound is too low. Watch a tennis match on clay, the ball comes at the level of the player’s shoulder or head, forcing you to step back far behind the baseline. on the game the lift bounces like a flat shot.

FLAT hits : you need more height in relation to the net, it must be slightly covered

SLICE hits : the ball does not move forward enough after the rebound, it literally stops in the game, it’s unrealistic

thank you for taking each of the points stated, I am representative of a very large community of enthusiasts who have worked on the game tennis elbow and I have been playing tennis for 20 years, I am a fan of this sport and I know this sport perfectly

@JNT_BA @RossSymons are you agree ?