Early acces 7 feedback

Hi, this is my feedback:
GRAPHICS:

• Why you removed steeps marks in clay? and clay still looks very bad, now whitout ball bounces and steeps marks
  • No ball boys, no line judges, and in some tournaments even no cameras and cameramans
  • general graphics looks blured in gameplay camera, even in 4k

GAMEPLAY:
-The ball should have more parable, this is why the ball physic looks unrealistic. All shots looks flats and overpowered. Less ball speed and more parable, please!
-Now all serves in the middle are aces, even with safe serve button
-drop shots are so long and down, especially when run backwards
-There is no game on the net, CPU never goes up to the net, nor does it return short balls that allow it to go up to the net. I’ve played almost 30 matches and I haven’t seen any smashes and practically very few volleys.
-Disable the double trigger run or stop the players from running in circles. It is also not comfortable having to pull double triggers to be able to run towards the net. Then when you get to a drop shot near the ground the players have almost no animations for that situation, it looks bad
-Look Tennis Elbow 4 or full ace simulator, that is more close rhythm and correct shot physics of a tennis match

OTHERS:
-were is press conference? i can´t see it in carrer mode, play many torunaments and win and not see it
-The game crashes in carre mode many times when you finalize some matchs

There are many things that have improved, the inertias and the chaining of animations are much better now, keep going!
Best!

3 Likes

I’m having a freeze in game on PS5 which forces me to close the game and restart it. It happens in career mode when I click on the x button to start a game. Sometimes, instead of a loading screen, I get a screen with a bouncing ball on it which continues indefinitely and doesn’t go to the match. So I have to close the game and start again. It’s happened a few times already.

1 Like