Features For Creating Some best Matches

Till Now Lots Of Community Requests are Coming For Different Features Requests , But Being An Asian One of the Most wanted Things For Us Especially 90’s and early 2000’s cricket lovers in Cricket Game would be To Relive/Recreate Those Matches Of 1999-2008 Era Specially India Vs Pakistan matches, For That Ofcourse community Will take Care of Face Creation And others things But To get That real Feeling “Real Bowling Actions” Of those players would be the best thing , It’s nothing new Some mobile Games have already done that So wouldn’t be Huge problem as B.A already has Lot of Actions Some requested Bowling actions would be

Pakistan(Pacers):Shoaib Akhtar, Abdul Razzaq, M.Aamir, Umar Gul, W.Akram, W.Younis, W.Riaz, M.Sami

Pakistan(spinners): Shahid Afridi, S.Ajmal, S.Mushtaq, M.Hafeez, Y.Shah, S.Malik

India(Pacers):Zaheer Khan, I.Pathan, I.Sharma, RP Singh, Sreesanth, A.Nehra, J.Srinath

India(Spinners): Harbhajan Singh, A.Kumble, R.Jadeja, Y.Pathan, Yuvraj Singh,S.Tendulkar

Srilanka:M Muralitharan, R.Herath, Ajanta Mendis, C.Vaas

Others:Shakib Hassan, Brett Lee, Dale Steyn, Jack Kallis, Shane Bond, Daniel Vettori, Mitchell Johnson, Shane Watson, Glen McGrath, Greame Swann

1 Like

I’m not Asian, so for me it is more about the seagulls on the ground and ensuring there is at least on streaker per test. Probably in the last session when the nightwatchman is holding his own blocking every delivery to the part time offspinner.
Brett Lee didn’t have an action, he simply floated on air.

1 Like