Features suggested for Content Creator

Hello @RossSymons and Big Ant developer.
This is going to be one of or the best game of Rugby of all time, so for sure Content Creators are gonna do various type content on it.

So i’m gonna make a list of suggestions that will help Youtubers make some great contents:

Ability to play a cpu v cpu game.

Ability to do a fast simulated cpu v cpu game.

Ability to create a private online matches.

If it is possible to be able to host and watch a private game played by 2 people (letting us to create online tournament and commenting on them).

2 Likes

As a content creator, a small feature that would be great that i imagine flies under a lot of peoples radars, is the ability to change your oppositions team lineup before an exhibition match (maybe even the ability to perminantly edit the default starting 15 team sheet with players already on the team roster)
The ability to change your opponents line-up can make playing the same matches feel fresh, and feel more inline with injuries or retirements if recreating a live match on that weekend.

4 Likes

As a not content creator but guy who likes making random videos, it would be for the game to either have a highlights package at the end of the game as in a previous rugby game title or have the full game you just played available to be replayed and watched. Much like that in Rugby League live 4. The replay and free camera mode in that is second to none.

The ability to 3D simulate matches and view the replays of every match in a round was another great feature in a previous rugby title.

4 Likes

As a discontented creator, I shall make what I find I can when I know what can be made :wink:

1 Like

Well when you are not so discombobulated you can let us know ha ha.

Is it the censoring and limit issues that have you discontented?

Give you 50 bucks to make the Heartland championship if it isn’t in there ha ha.

Edit: I replied to the wrong subject. I thought this was about you hanging up your AFL creator boots. My bad ha ha.

So you are just the sit back and be told what to do and have type? :wink:

Not the don’t ask don’t get type?

Censoring and player limits don’t help

$50. Nah, it’d cost you a wee bit more than that :wink:

AFL creator boots are clearly still on. I mean if you are going to mod a game, probably best to mod a game that has been released…

Not quite sit back and wait. Probably more pick your battles :wink:

I don’t do sensical behaviour, why do you have to ruin this with common sense?

Hard negotiator … but okay then you win $55 big ones it is.

$50 in total?
Surely you mean a $50 hourly rate.

I know a lot of Australians struggle to get out of bed for $50 an hour.

No, because 1. He would be chilling at home doing it. 2. He enjoys doing it. 3. it is just creator made logos and jumpers for a video game.

I never expected him to say yes, brother goes in his own set flow. Has done in AFL and I expect would do in Union if he goes there.

It was more meant to highlight the fact I was not looking forward to the attempts at making them because I cannot for the life of me upload an SVG file successfully as well as acknowledging he does have the skill set lol. BA should give him his own swipe card ha ha

damn straight… I’m not working in Estonian peanuts here bro.

1 Like

As I sit in my palatial mansion nursing a torn meniscus, I feel the need to justify my hourly rate… :wink:

1. He would be chilling at home doing it. (It'd be dodgy to do it at work)
  2. He enjoys doing it. (The motivation comes and goes like the waves at a nearby beach)
  3. it is just creator made logos and jumpers for a video game. (JUST? JUST? It takes bloody forever)

I never expected him to say yes, brother goes in his own set flow. Has done in AFL and I expect would do in Union if he goes there.
(I love being spoken about on an open forum in the third person... True I have my flow and much of it has to do with motivation... Sometimes I make stuff which has a personal connection or which I like the look off or which I find challenging. My personal love is when I share codes on Facebook for whole AFL leagues and some rando just says do THIS - no please, no thank you and the implication that it is something which can magically be done with the click of a finger.)

It was more meant to highlight the fact I was not looking forward to the attempts at making them because I cannot for the life of me upload an SVG file successfully as well as acknowledging he does have the skill set lol.
(I learnt the skill set to mod the game, so anyone could do it if they could be bothered)

BA should give him his own swipe card ha ha
(As long as it comes with lunch room access, I might consider making the flight/train/drive down)

2 Likes

Ha, rough day mate?

I did not know I required your permission to talk about you in a third person when it is simply one of my thoughts. I will consider asking your highness in advance in the future (But this is unlikely)

I think this whole thing around learning the logos is a bit underexaggerated by you for dramatic effect but never mind.

Thanks for sharing your back story though. Very interesting.

I would give you money … but we only earn those euro peanuts here.

1 Like

Alot of people do think designers do all this for fun and free… “but he works from home” kills me everytime

I actually don’t work from home. I have one of those essential worker jobs you ahve to be in place for :wink:

1 Like

Literally logos for a game blown way out of proportion into a fight of injustice :rofl: it is literally hilarious.

Do you think I was talking about Chuckinhos work? He is making logos for a video game. Unless he actually works for Big Ant and doesn’t tell us (Which is not my problem if so lol) then he is likely at home creating these logos for a video game.

Making a big assumption here but I would guess his employer wouldn’t want him doing it on their time whether he had an at home or in office job?

If it kills you every time … where do you think Chuckinho does these logos then? At the beach? At the park? in his mum’s basement?

Yes I am talking about you @Chuckinho because you are literally the topic this time. If there are any profits you can have them.

Edit: Disclaimer @Chuckinho this is obviously not an attempt to trivialise your efforts. You know my beef with even getting an SVG in a game :rofl: tip my hat to you still.

Lol lol. Not keen on the essay. Just made a comment lol :laughing:

I just made a comment to tbf. Was just longer than yours :wink:

Hey bro. All good uso…i didnt look at your name first…im so sorry brother. I didnt realise it was the one of the big boys of the forum…sorry uce.