Feedback on EA 4

AO Tennis 2 was ridiculously easy even on the highest difficulty.

I really hope they do something with the difficulty on this one. If the game is as easy as AO Tennis 2 I am definitely not buying it.

Please Big Ant, at least on the highest difficulty make the game hard. If someone chooses the highest difficulty he should face a big challenge and the AI must be realistic.

3 Likes

It is great balance when you play with low ovr player against top one, really challenging but when you go top vs top player then there are some things that need to be fixed. Seems that net play, drop shots and volleys are not finished yet, no flow in movement for both AI and player.

There is no animation for player to raise hand after lucky point when ball hits the net.

2 Likes

Hi.

The sound of the ball strike seems a little low and doesn’t sound any different when you time the ball well. I think when you time it, the strike should have a meatier sound. Right now it sounds a bit like a badminton hit. it makes a big difference to the feel of the game in my opinion.

Could you add an audio slider for the ball sounds please? That might make a difference. I know you can already adjust some of the audio effects via sliders.

Also, more options for clothes and hair. I know it’s early access and these options will probably improve as the game goes on, but I thought I’d note it anyway.

Thanks!!