First review PC,MUCH TO IMPROVE

he animation of being forced to arrive makes me very nervous. When I see it my guts fall to the ground, it couldn’t be more unreal.

It’s a shame, because it’s a joy to see each player with their own shots, but that generic shot hurts the soul…

Graphically the game is quite shabby, and where it is far below TS is lighting. In this Tiebreak the lighting is much flatter. And the grass and wear recreation is pretty bad. By the way, in the latest TopSpin update the tracks on clay have improved considerably.

Well, after having seen several gameplays, the game doesn’t look bad. They have to improve what they have to improve: physics, some hitting animations, difficulty balancing, it still seems very easy to me in expert modeetc. I now consider the network game impossible, they have not been able to improve it in several installments, and it remains the same…

There are plenty of game modes, let’s see how the online one goes (I don’t usually play online).

It’s a shame, because the way I usually play, which is 99% offline, and with the game modes it comes with, on paper I like this game much more than TopSpin, because in addition to creating a I’m also lazy as a player, I’m more into quick matches or tournaments but with real players, what happens is that TopSpin’s gameplay still seems to me to be way above it. I see Topspin more as a game that you have to put a lot into to unlock things (especially the most important thing are the custom hits, the outfits honestly bother me), but the lack of custom hits hinders a lot (especially all because later you see this one and it makes you healthy envy).

In this Tiebreak the flat hits are seen to frustrate people because almost all of them go to the net.

We continue without line judges, ball boys, and the movements of the public are repeated scripts more typical of PS2 games; The cameras are motionless… I miss a little more life in the atmosphere of the game.

As I said, I play to follow closely, to see if the weak points are improving, which it has and many of them, as soon as it is within range, it will surely fall, but no way out.

I am one of those who ate the neglect of development of AOT and AOT2, quite abandoned, not to mention TWT (although this was developed by another studio) and TWT2 (already with BigAnt), which were really bad games, and even reportable . I would say… And that’s why I’m going with lead feet.

I expected more from the gameplay.

There are no rallies, they are all blows to the lines. If there is no timing in the shot and there is no possibility of the ball going out, this is very bad.

1 Like

There is a lot of work to do in this game.

And it seems like a bad decision to launch the game in these conditions.

I also see little information and presence from @JNT_BA if all the suggestions from the users of this forum are being passed on to the development team.

The game now looks worse than EA6 AND EA7

And the price is high on Steam, they should lower the price because the game needs a lot of work, it should continue with Early Access

3 Likes