First review PS5

Here is my first feedback on the PS5 version on the important things to change.

first the AI. the opponent only hits left right balls and always very close to the lines. this makes the points very boring and predictable. you have redone the flaws of TWT2. Seriously change this very quickly.

then the flat shots are much too difficult to do. why not add a minimum of topspin so that they go over the net. and these flat shots are impossible to do on service returns.

everyone has been telling you for months, remove those stupid triggers for running. they are useless

it’s not the most important but there are always white bags, why? and why do some players have standard shoes?

3 Likes

Is it me or when we don’t use the triggers, the opponent doesn’t hit the balls near the lignes?
Maybe it’s just me, but when I play with or without the triggers, the game is not the same.
I prefer without triggers.
It may be stupid but I noticed it and it shocked me.

2 Likes

I have played 2 games on manual mouv and 3 on auto.
The CPU hit more winners on manual mouv but that all.
Otapenko was the best CPU I have beaten.
She didn’t put my slice on the net, didn’t made many unforced errors. I don’t know why😅

@JNT_BA
hello after a complete day on the game on PS5, I change the way i play.
I don’t use the trigger to play. It’s too easy to play with it and it’s not realistic.
Without the triggers, the opponent win more points but it’s normal :man_shrugging:t3:.
SERIOUSLY you must delete the triggers for running, the game is good without.
Juste reduce a little, very little the ball speed I think and add more diversity in strike directions, it’s very important.

And for the players who win always 6/0 in expert, try it, it’s maybe a solution.

2 Likes

the player its a snail if you dont use the trigger, so you will lost. Its horrible gameplay now

1 Like

I don’t lost on expert mode without triggers :man_shrugging:t3:
But the opponent win 2/3/4 games and I prefer
You know, I think that If they delete the triggers, reduce the speed and diversify balls trajectories, the game will be good

1 Like