Flat stroke hotfix

Hi Devs,

Machete Gaming said it all about state of the game after EA7 release. So, I don’t want to repeat what have been already said.

But please, first hotfix should be reverting risky flat shot. It must be even more risky than top spin and slice. It will definitely increase difficulty. In the current state that actually ruins gameplay.

Also please finally remove underarm serve. It’s totally broken now and It’s nonsense really!

Thanks.

2 Likes

agree with underarm serve. remove it from the CPU and leave it for online only, if some people want to try it.

because the Ai uses it very badly

4 Likes

If you make too difficult for the average player to hit a flat shot winner you’re gonna alienate the average casual gamer from the game.

Yes, you are right. But therfore there are difficulties. I play only on expert and on this level must be much more risky to play flat. Top spin and slice seem to me ok. Sliders would be the best solution for that. It was asked in many feedbacks, but it remains unaddressed.

3 Likes

Agree with everything Machete Gaming said and the AI is horrendous,just been testing AO TENNIS 2 AI and even 3 difficulties down from hardest the AI is 10 times better they even get to the exploit most of the time with the standing wide on baseline using slice serve,i did drop shots and CPU runs forward and does not keep hitting flat shots into the net,also smashes and down the line shots are much faster. Finally yes please at least add an option to turn that stupid underarm serve off it drives me mad watching videos where all cpu players keep doing it.

2 Likes

That’s why there are difficulties bro. Expert difficulty must be very challenging.

Yes I know I can play on expert and beat the CPU easily I’m actually on about the flat shot been too hard to execute for the very casual player it’s a tricky balance but I like the gameplay now🤷 it’s just ai need to not make errors at the net as much and even harder difficulty levels for the more hardcore gamers

1 Like