Graphic bugs: clay matches and anti-aliasing

Hi Devs,

I found out graphic bug. When I play match on clay and I’ll save it, then after reloading there appears vertical footprints every time.
Also I have a problem with anti-aliasing (TAA). When it’s turned on then baseline on the other side of the court still flashing. I’ve tried to turn it off or change to FXAA and it helped but on the other hand game looked much worse. Is there any solution for both mentioned issues? Thanks.

1 Like

There is nothing that can be done about the flickering issue in Steam Deck, it is something that makes the game almost unplayable, however in Windows if you set 1980x1080 the flickering disappears, I now use Bazzite in Asus Rog Ally and it also has the errors of the lines flickering just like steam deck

Thanks for the answer but I play only on Windows with resolution 1920x1080 and still there are bugs.

I in rog ally with 1920x1080 I see it well look in yt with my user gasolator16 I have 3 videos ,but I have put bazzite os on it and the same thing happens to me as with steam os, it gives me graphic errors of flickering lines

Hi Devs,

the problem with vertical footprints after reloading match still persits.

Also the new graphics bug appeared. During the match the strange grey thing appears between the feet of AI player. After reloading the actual match it disappears but by little time it’s there again.

1 Like

Same for the white thing between feet Ai, its a new bug appear with update 6

1 Like