I think this game should add a training mode

I hope it’s too late to give feedback, only got this game a week ago. One thing I would like to see is a training mode in the full release, different from the tutorial where you are free to hit balls to a target as many times as you want to improve a specific skill

Also, I might as well put other feedback here, good and bad based on my experience.

Good: Animations and character models are mostly smooth, I am having fun with the large roster already. Court lighting is nice as well, the graphics in general is nice. The celebrate or express displeasure option was a fun surprise too. Overall I’m having fun

Bad: The tutorial was a bit hard for me at the start. Maybe because I haven’t played much tennis games apart from tennis in GTA5 lol, but as a newbie I think you should make the tutorials easier and give better tips if you miss a lot of shots in the tutorial. Another thing I would like to see improved is the ball visibility in replays. When I’m watching replays of the previous rally I can hardly see the ball. Photo mode could be improved too, give filters and frame options for screenshots. Also, Ik this might not be a big deal but give more voices to the umpire. Its the same umpire umpiring all my matches rn

2 Likes

Never too late for feedback! Interesting about the tutorials. There will be some balancing as there are some improvements to be made to a few of them with the EA5 release. I’ll pass this on to the designer to see what other changes/additions we can make to them in the future.

2 Likes

Definitely be cool if we can get a practice court with ball machine or practice against a player/coach.

Yes, i hope they will dot that. Especially if we can get this in career with our player. It will be so immersive

1 Like