Improvement And Addition Things Required For Cricket 24

From a Biggest Fan of Cricket and of yours Game

But At First Sorry For My English Don’t mind I had tried My Level best so hope you will understand 100% what actually I Want to Say

I Request Ross Symons and Team Bigants Owner Producers Director Developers & Cricket Australia & England please Make the Game Cricket 24 the best Legendary Please Take My Request

What You Had Done Till now Cricket 19 , Don Bradman , Ashes Cricket I had All the game and I played all

But Need Below Listed Things to Make Upcoming Game Cricket 24 Legendary

Please Follow Below and Do it For the Game
I will be Ever Grateful and Thankful if u Make my Sayed things in Game

Needed List

-xi… Please add the shots -

.First of if we want to take a quick single smoothly soft handed Defensive “TAP” to “THIRD MAN REGION” in front foot with the batsman play the ball under his eyes take a reference please and make it

Hope u Understand What shot I am talking about

MUST MUST NEED

The game has it play side sliding down to the
. Slog Sweep over long on and long off and mid wicket for six in higher difficult too
. Helicopter shot of Legend Sir Mr. MS Dhoni
It’s there but it little creepy make it perfection
In higher difficulties too. And make it so it can be hit over anywhere even off side too. Mostly Long on to fine leg extra is Off side too.
. Scoop Upper Cut first of control are not properly Placed So kindly Make it orderly
. Scoop Shot
.Dil Scoop
.Upper Cut
.Surya Kumar paddling to off stump and sweep to fine leg shot
. Legendary sir mr. Ab de Villiers batting style + stance + footwork + Sweep shot with All over leg side and opposite with reverse or batting hand change.
. And there should be a flick shot and a proper straight bat Straight drive *ON" Drive like flick shot not with straight bat and extra Cover drive without closing the face of bat with proper Timing just using the pace of the ball and also same shots with power can Go for maximum over the boundary for " 6" with power and timing according to difficulties set

*. There should be a proper shot mapping creator or by any name … must need

. Reverse Scoop shot needed and Upper Cut over the proper Point region should make a perfect with weight transfer and body balance and timing

.Late Cut should all types defensive agressive brute all should be improved.

. Steve Smith Tennis bat shot is shown in c22 but we cant find it at all
So it should be so make it Easy to find and play

. Bowling Action Called "ACROSS THE WICKET" bowling Action of Spinners and if possible make it for fast bowlers too …
Like famous who did Rahul Chahar , Shane Warne, Pragyan Ojha , Harbhajan Singh, etc and many more . So must need

. Greeneery and water and grass is 2d so make it 5d and 7K

. Make the sky and weathers like Cricket 19
And make it better more realistic not gamish or cartoonistic
Use VFX like movies.

1. Make a real Bat sweet spot Sound Please take Reference of early 2000s around 2003 2004 matches the balls and bats contact Makes a very sweet sound which now today that is missing
    Please Take a great research on the sound
    And make it implementation in the game
    Don’t make the sound every time
    When ball hits the edge of bat that sweet sound but little edgy
    Same if it’s hits on the high sticker of the bat little boommy sound but part of sweet sound
    Just use the Equalizer to make it possible
    Then when the ball when times properly touches the perfect sweet sport and had only timing not power then only sweet crisp sound
    But same thing when it’s with power for maximum just add the sweet sound with bass and little enhance
    It’s the must need
    Bczz none of the game had the actual sound of that 2004 -05 time where there the time when balls hit the sweet part of the bat it’s just give pleasure if its a defence also gives more happiness with no sweet sound but a beautiful shot
    So try to implement it biggest request to Bigants studios and team.

2. Needed Backup Community Data In CricKet 24 of all Logos Playfaces that we can edit and update basis on game features and upload the that’s it in backup no other things like players only Playfaces not full player , stadiums backup no need

3. Players Name in Full in Scorecard and scoreboard for example - David Warner
    First Name - David then add middle name - optional can be used or can be blank then comes surname - Warner , Jersey Name - Warner
    Here comes the problem in shirts if the name becomes lengthy like for Example - Handscomb , Labuschagne the name fonts become small that’s doesn’t look good in eyes or the name in players Jersey is not clearly visible when zoomed out or far from ground camera angle from the player in the ground

Add a Scorecard Name for example - Cameron Green & Chris Green
In Scorecard for Both Playing Together
Scorecard will show - C.Green
Remove the dot in between name , optional middle name and surname
It’s doesn’t look good and it’s not realistic

So needed Scorecard Name with maximum word capacity allowing so we can also add full name inspite
For example We can Write - Steven Smith or only Smith there are many names with Smith -
Dwayne Smith of West Indies , Graeme Smith of South Africa and many more etc, etc.

Built a Voice AI like Google if any players Name is not available AI can make it Pronounceand use it.

but Jersey Name , Number, Scorecard name should be and can be editable for licenced player
Because they do change their number if not available in the team while playing a certain league
Tournament or In player having same Jersey number in dedicated team so one has to have an alternate jersey number

Make It Good Let you Decide and make it for sure

1. The Jersey number & Jersey names Alignment angles Combination looks weird and tilted like 11, 12 ,13, 14 and Even all are Looking Weird with combination doesn’t look good in All Fonts like Example - Mohammed Shami with
    Jersey name - Shami and number 11 the alignment combination looks tilted make it order looks good see indian team and Gujarat Titans Jersey of Mohammed shami for reference
    Make it in Every Fonts and

Even Make It for big Jersey Names too for Example Sanju Samson Jersey number is 9 for India team but alternateJersey number is 11 for Rajasthan royals

The solution is I think giving Space in between in number 11 in each and every font and Make the angle straight will work or Let u experiment it and work on it and do it for sure for realistic Experience

1. Weather Conditions Like as in Cricket 19 Needed or even better Am I sure I think you are make Graphical Realistic

But Make it Again We Can Choose accordingly in every match we play that Like in Cricket 19

1. We Need Shining Golden Colour and Silver Colour in Separate Colour Panel

So That We Can Use It For Helmets Pads for sure
But also For Batting Gloves and Keeping Gloves
And also for Jersey Names and Number in Jersey

Even in Logos so while making custom Jersey designs gradients , In Bats Stickers & of stickers Gradients and many More

So custom panel of Golden and Silver for sure to increase realisticity
So fore sure Needed

Even BBL Adelaide Strikers Helmet Colour is eye catching so it should be licensed
The shine is need with colour
And add the colour with shine

And add it too that colour with shine in custom colour panel for Community Custom Kits use also

1. Add Helmet Like Dinesh Karthik the Actual Real Baseball Helmet Like of Dinesh Karthik

2. The Helmet Black Colour Guard behind of masuri helmet and every helmet
    There should be an option to make it off
    So player can Play with Helmet without Back Black
    Colour Guard while Make a Teams Kits give the options in team Kits Panel or in Player Creation equipment Panel the option should be there for sure to make it Realistic

3. Longs Hairstyles of Indian Bollywood Actors Ajay Devgan old 90s Era Hairstyle for reference u can Google it If possible Playface Please For sure

And Bollywood Actor Sharukh Khans IPL team Kolkata Knights Riders Owner Old and Now Both Hairstyle need

It’s had been in Cricket 19 so if you understand what the Hairstyle I am saying About Add It
It was not in Cricket 22

If you Identify it or else make it again take reference from Google

1. More Beards Styles But Graphics change needed it’s looking Like overlay make it Realistic

And Alignment of beard to Hairs make it Perfect
It’s doesn’t balance take a look and rectify it for sure

1. IPL Teams You are going to make it Licensed
    So Make it Realistic in all departments especially jerseys
    Even Give an option To Edit so it’s editable
    And even we can Make changes in every department

Like we can Edit logos Jerseys Kits Every bit Everything Etc.

1. If u have Notice In Team Section In Kits
    If the team Kits Helmets caps Hats Logos are placed In place correctly

If we change the player Helmet to Another Custom Helmet caps or hats the Logos gets Moved they are changed in custom
Please Notice and make it Right
Even we change it the logos won’t move from their right place in custom helmet caps Hats

Hope u understand what I actually want to say
Just Have a look in cricket 22 even in 19
So make it Right

Make the Logos Count increase to 10 by 5/5 in helmet caps Hats
in every section in Players Creator and also in team creator custom Helmet section too.

Hope u Understand What I want to Say.

1. In Licensed Stadiums And Custom Stadiums too Make Pavilions , Dressing Rooms for Example Lords Stadiums Dressing Rooms

Dugouts with Chairs Seats Extra Players Sitting Where there should be Drinks and Drinks Carriage Fridge and Many Objects Take a refrence
In Google

Extra Players With Jersey in Upper Coat Colours like Red Yellow Green Coat above the Jersey

Make Cutscenes In Screen Player Moving Talking to each other Or being Padded up practicing wearing caps helmets hats

Coach In Jersey and Doing Instructor Signals Showing Emotions even players too showing emotions doing actions

12th man replacing a player for Fielding
Extra Players Serving Drinks to Fielders in boundary line While in between Overs

Captains Vice Captain in Dressing room
While in Test Match Captain Making Signal calling of Batsman while Declaring calling from the boundary of the dressing room and showing emotions

Before Match Start Ground Staff in Ground with taking Covers off or on While raining

Even cutsscenes of groundstaff Doing Something with grass cutter machine, water Removal machines, dew cleaning machines, Machinery pitch Cover, like in England Stadiums in
starting of every match
Cutscenes before every match starts even in licensed and Custom stadium

Fire works Machines in Licensed And Custom Stadiums both for sure

Fire works above the Tiers and roofs of every Ground

Multicolor LED Lights and Disco Lights in the Roof and tiers in the stadiums and Score Card in both Day Evening Morning Afternoon Night Matches

Dark Stadiums with towe lights off and Only Disco Lights and LED lights ON During Interval Cutscenes with Musics

Many More Cutscenes Take References it’s Bring Realisticity Please Make sure

1. Kindly Request Use Copyright free Musics because in the game because it’s Gives Copyright and Strikes to Livestreamers Youtubers of YouTube Kindly Please Make sure

2. Make Ball More Shining especially test matches Red Ball Especially During Day Match
    It’s Look Weird New Ball Doesn’t look Good and Shiny especially take reference to cricket 19 or make it even Better for Sure

Especially Red Balls Increase the Shine
And after make one side Rough Evenly After Many Overs Make it Look Dusty
The company logos are of gold silver make it more shiny And Clearer increase visibility

Every thing Too Real reason is graphics
So need to work on it make sure it

1. Sky Weather graphics Change and Colour Make it Realistic

2. Real Realistic Auction Mode is Needed in both career mode and in General Too Much for sure according to Brand Value Must Need For Sure

3. Post Match Presentation Must Must Need for Sure Player Vocals Should also Must be there One Dialogue for every awards Player Speeches With Vocal audio Dialogue For Every Award Speech

That’s Must Must Need both in Career mode and in General too for sure
It’s total Upon you in Creativity in hands of yours
But Must Need

1. T20 Format Impact Rule is Must Need Even in general and Career Mode

2. Even There should me a custom match Creator

3. Add or give us option to add custom White colour Icc WTC logo in behind the Jersey at the bottom but above of of the jersey number take a a close reference of any international teams Jerseys

4. New Scorecards For Every Format of the Game or else give an option like logo creation so we can make it custom

5. Every Match we any any format we want Cutscenes player collecting man of the match award and captain Giving speech
    If it’s a series of one off the match at end of the series give Cutscenes of Man of the match player collecting of from a unknown microphone holding person asking some questions he answer there should be a voice for both there should be mouth lips while they talk trophy + there should be man of the series award with same I said + Highest Runscorer + both teams captain speech + winning side captain collecting trophies and there should be a champagne Celebration + colorful fireworks not single fire colour should be there + in the Roof and from the placed in behind the boundaries fireworks machine also it’s is licenced stadium only now make it custom stadiums too

6. There should be an option to edit and Change and create custom stumps sponsors every match we play in licensed and Custom stadium too.

7. Give an option to change licenced stadium ceats colour adboarbs logo

8. Give an option to atleast edit and Change modify every thing that are licensed
    If we can’t I doesn’t give a vibe of realism and realisticity

9. Give an option to change licenced player Jersey number, names
    Hairstyles, Beards & moustache style , bats

10. Licensed player should also use the kits like batting gloves keeping gloves
    Pads which in c19 c22 are there buts doesn’t function they only use which are by default created by game it’s annoying
    Doesn’t give vibe of realism and realisticity

11. There should be an option to make a player too much fat like rakheem Cornwall of West Indies
    It’s licensed but we want an option to create ourselves also .

12. Makes all Logos Total to atleast 5000 in c22 which is there it’s totally not enough bczz for new one we had to delete some for new ones

Atleast make it count to 5000

1. Innovate More maximum enough skipable + unskipable Cutscenes by yourside

2. Especially Huge Request Graphics and Should run Smoothly in low end PC’s and laptop & PS also but we also don’t want compromise due to compression
    Set it accordingly

3. Playfaces In the Ground look reddish and blurry type while in the match
    And also looks cartoonist characters
    Make it a Realistic Fix
    Huge Improvement needed for for for sure here.

4. Stadiums Look blurry ad boards logos texts looks blurry after making the option depth of field to OFF after that also the stadium looks blurry even the crowd in zoomed out…
    Make it huge fix.

5. Listed above things should be included in both normal playnow & competition mode and also especially for for sure in Career Mode it will take it to Legendary level so for sure.

6. Real Realistic custom Playfaces making should be very very very easy
    Even a beginner too can make a Playfaces of his/her choice of his/ her favourite player or of his own.

7. Logos creation should be also so so very easy as of Playfaces for Marketing Strategy to attract New Audience

8. Make a new mode called custom let’s the gamer make but give an option in match type designer
    To team players and playing XI from
    By rule 11 player can Play after impact substitute it can be 12

But make an out of box
From 11 give an option till 100 wickets per innings
And fielders too bowlers batsman etc etc including

This out of box bit is the dream of mine hope u make it true even in a game so my believe my hope all is on you…
What u will show the outcome

Dream XI x 100
I think many more like me would be there who had their dreams but because of shortage they had to compromise in anything
If u can make it for sure

1. Auction Like RC22 copy and paste but we need it for 1000% for sure . In every mode & as well as in career mode with including drafting too.

2. There should be few more of batting style with proper stance and footwork in batting

For example we need Ab de Villiers, Virat Kohli proper style , Surya Kumar Yadav , Rohit Sharma , Joe Root , Cheteshwar Pujara, Rory Burns, Kl Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, Prithvi Shaw, Sachin Tendulkar,Hashim Amla , Virendra Sehwag, Yuvraj Singh,Quinton De Kock , Faf DuPlessis ,etc etc.

And improvement in Steven Smith Style which is already there but stance and footwork is not realistic.

New Shots With Proper Maping or give custom option
For Maping accordingly
New Stances of batsmens etc many more…

Take the game to legendary LEVEL NO 1

1. Bowling Action of Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir , Rahul Chahar , Ravi Bishnoi , Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzi Chahal, Arshdeep Singh , Keshav Maharaj, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi, Ravindra Jadeja , Virat Kohli , Ms Dhoni , Rohit Sharma, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed shami, Umesh Yadav , Trent Boult , Lord Shardul Thakur , Andre Russell, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Axar Patel , Naveen Ul Haq, Avesh Khan, Varun Chakraborty, Suyash Sharma , Rishi Dhawan, Sandeep Sharma, Pragyan Ojha , Rangana Herarth , Suranga Lakmal , Nuwan Kulasekera , Akila Dhananjaya, Wanindu Hasaranga, Milinda Siriwardene, Thisara Perera, Haris Rauf , Naseem Shah , Mohammed Hasnain, Shadab Khan , Mohammed Nawaz , Shahid Afridi, Anil Kumble , Andile Phelukwayo, Morne Morkel , Dale Steyn, Olie Robinson , Chris Woakes , Chris Jordan, Ben Stokes, Maheesh Theeksana,
    Moeen Ali, Nathan Lyon, Piyush Chawla , Dwayne DJ Bravo , Soumya Sarkar etc etc.

2. Every Player Helmet Opening and celebrate the
    Century for every century 200 out of 200 times he opens helmet and celebrate the century
    Not occasionally
    For sure needed Improvement.

3. Tons of Celebration styles after the wicket and Milestone Showing Emotions sledging take a reference not 1 or 2 around 100 celebration styles Cutscenes needed for sure 100%

4. For sure Anger cold hot Sledging moment cut scenes Needed for sure…

5. Need Background transparent themes like Cricket 19
    Dark Green for Australia Dark Blue for England , maroon for West Indies

6. Now add more colourfull themes Like Light Blue, Dark Red, Rose Gold, Golden Colour, Silver Colour, Black & White , Ireland mint light green colour, and more etc colours transparent themes background for Games screen

7. Make Online 4pvs4p 11pvs11p mode etc…

8. Make players Card Intros while a batsman or bowler comes into ground

Show his/her stats with his/ her Playface
In the Scoreboard A full screen 4k 3d Resolution It’s should be shown

Take reference from 2015 worldcup of Australia broadcast

That’s Scoreboard scorecard AI should be 1000% implementation needed for sure…

Realisticity and realism will touch the legendary level please request to add this feature
Hope u understand what I am talking about
Or take reference from 2015 50 overs worldcup Australia broadcasters AI Theme we want…
That’s it for now If I miss anything thing I will make one more or edit but this maybe enough

1. In career there should be an option to the Real old players retire or play with Us

Bczz it so annoying sometimes while playing with unknown names players in international cricket in. Career mode especially

And with Real Auction Mode needed in Gameplay mode and career mode both for sure like rc22 for 1000% sure to make it legendary game of the decade.

1. Umpire kits creation should be custom implementation needed

Umpire kits creation also Needed for sure…

1. There should be an extra Jersey above the team Jersey like blue green red half cut sleeves jerseys for extra players 12th 13th men in the team

2. 50% Crowd should wear their supporting team Jersey
    Accordingly it’s should be managed by yourside
    Rest 50 % should wear civil dress…

3. Crowd Should Howl shout scream their Favourite players name in the crowd while the player entry or while he is agressive batting or when he takes a wicket catch or runout stumping

And as also they shout scream and take their favourite teams name also

Improvise need by your side for sure 100% sure .

1. The Players Debut cap number and number given to player while pldebut there should be a slot in player biodata There should be a number coloumn near the bottom in test Jersey which is applied according to fed in the biodata section and players name first letter of his first name middle name and surname first alphabet should showcase in right hand side of the test Jersey of the player and text styles fonts colour options also should e available bewhich automatically shows accordingly fed in biodata

2. Oval and rectangular stadiums needed licensed and both custom
    Oval stadiums for Eng with custom edit in stadium creator too…

And rectangular or square or both stadium for one and only New Zealand National stadium

I hope you understand what I want to say otherwise take reference to Australia test Jersey…

I hope everyone will also satisfy my list

And We also Hope Team Bigants and Ross Symons Sir will not make their fans audience unhappy and will not give an opportunity for complaint.

Waiting FOR 5TH OCTOBER 2023

Hope All our expectations on Team Bigants come True…

Please don’t make us Sad.

Will be Ever Grateful and Thankful to Team Bigants and Co Staffs…

1 Like

10/10 for effort in this post :slight_smile:

1 Like

@pravain Thanks You so much Heartly Brother Please forward copy & Paste and make it spam and make it viral so the Bigants team listen and improvise all the Things With 100% perfection
That will make the game legendary of the decade

No need to copy and past and make it spammed haha. We’re here we read it all and have sent it all the the Cricket team to review.

2 Likes

@JNT_BA Ok Thanks a lot Sir
But Please make a recheck I had added some few more important points to cover please I request to recheck point 0. Till the last again. Hopefully Will be Grateful and Thankful to you after the Written comes to reality. Kindly Requested
It’s all detailed I hope everyone will also agree for my points listed
Which will make the game legendary game of the decade for sure 1000%

2 Likes

Good post… but I hope @JNT_BA enjoys splitting it all up into categories to work with!
Haha.

3 Likes

@SaintSkeeta
Ya Let’s see hope They do it for for their fans as a making a legendary game of the decade

@JNT_BA

I have a Part 1 of this thread Improvement and Requirements THREAD
Consider and Implement it both

PART 2 of the details Regarding Requirements

1. Add back of the Hand Slower Ones and Reverse Swing Option in bowling panel
    And It’s should Work properly

2. Ultra Edge System and ultra wide angle And Ultra zoom with 4k resolution needed

3. When a new ball is taken the umpire teams comes with a box of balls Cutscenes needed

4. Dew Coming in night matches and humidity
    Due to which balls become like soap not easy to handle

It’s should affect the bowlers while bowling for both AI and player

Bowler using handkerchief towels try to dry the ball Cutscenes needed

1. In Test Matches WTC logo or make a logo chamber to make and use custom logo above the Jersey in the bottom line

Take reference to international teams test Jersey especially Australia

Especially for sure add

• Jersey Number below the teams logo in Jersey
    And That number can be editable in player creator biodata
    It’s a must add

• Short Name of names for example David Warner
    "DW’ should be shown in the jersey right hands sleeve both short and long sleeve
    "DW’ should be shown there should be with Color and text fonts options available

For reference take Reference to Australia Test Jersey especially WTC test Jersey of Australia
And Bangladesh Test Jersey

Like white colour WTC logo in test matches Jersey above the Jersey number

There should be a panel added to use custom logo above the Jersey number in Jersey in every format
While there a logo above the Jersey number of IPL logo in IPL teams

So custom logo panel above Jersey number needed for sure

1. Logos panel of every section like helmets jerseys caps should be increased in both team creator and custom player creator

Add 10-20 more logos panels slot

1. New Edition New Balance Bats should be licensed but should be editable

By players wise also we can give another bat too if we need for every use etc.

1. High Full toss Ball should be Added
    It’s can also be high above the stomach height till vaist or chest height also probability would be high in pressure situation and dew condition

It’s should be must add for sure

1. Walking slowly footwork straight down the wicket to hit the ball for boundary or six or talking singles not jumping or running

Take reference to Sachin Tendulkar’s and Virat Kohli batting

Walking shot

1. Making wicket Keeper up like spinner for a fast bowler should be added

2. Gameplay Should be Smooth like butter

3. No Crash Should occur after Release
    Like Cricket 22
    It’s always had been a crash and many bugs

So make it crash and bugs free for sure

1. Make it Play smoothly with low graphics settings and even in high graphics settings
    For low end PC,s Laptop,s PlayStation Etc

Bczz Every one Can’t afford High end Setups

1. Most Need is make copyright free Musics
    Which doesn’t make problems for YouTube Live streamers

It’s very problematic for every YouTube Live streamers

It’s give Copyright Claims and Even sometimes for someone’s it’s Gives Copyright strikes too…

1. Add Ranking for Teams and Player with Points for Career Mode
    & For Tournament Tours and Competition modes

2. There should be Hairbands and half Hair Bands Half kerchief with Different colours of different Types should be added Like Stuart Broad , Sidharth Kaul

Take a Reference property and add it

1. Batsman doing shadow practice in the pitch during Match of different shots not only one
    Cutscenes needed

2. Kagiso Rabada Josh Hazlewood Tim Southee bowling Action be More perfect
    The Action is Little Slowed
    So make it fix Properly

3. Make Brendon McCullum Bazzball shot Stepping down the wicket and hitting down the ground for six even the ball is Good length or short of length he plays it like bazzball like stepping down the ground and hitting it for boundary

Even its a fast bowler and spinner
So please implement it
For both fast and spin bowlers

1. While a player making debut in career mode or playing his first match
    There should be a cap given to player by captain or coach of team members
    In every format of game for every match
    In both career mode and normal gameplay mode
    Cutscenes needed for sure

2. Make the Graphics like VFX not gamestic or cartoonistic
    Huge Request
    Graphics should be eye catching

@JNT_BA

I have a Part 1 of this thread Improvement and Requirements THREAD
Consider and Implement it both

PART 2 of the details Regarding Requirements

1. Add back of the Hand Slower Ones and Reverse Swing Option in bowling panel
    And It’s should Work properly

2. Ultra Edge System and ultra wide angle And Ultra zoom with 4k resolution needed

3. When a new ball is taken the umpire teams comes with a box of balls Cutscenes needed

4. Dew Coming in night matches and humidity
    Due to which balls become like soap not easy to handle

It’s should affect the bowlers while bowling for both AI and player

Bowler using handkerchief towels try to dry the ball Cutscenes needed

1. In Test Matches WTC logo or make a logo chamber to make and use custom logo above the Jersey in the bottom line

Take reference to international teams test Jersey especially Australia

Especially for sure add

• Jersey Number below the teams logo in Jersey
    And That number can be editable in player creator biodata
    It’s a must add

• Short Name of names for example David Warner
    "DW’ should be shown in the jersey right hands sleeve both short and long sleeve
    "DW’ should be shown there should be with Color and text fonts options available

For reference take Reference to Australia Test Jersey especially WTC test Jersey of Australia
And Bangladesh Test Jersey

Like white colour WTC logo in test matches Jersey above the Jersey number

There should be a panel added to use custom logo above the Jersey number in Jersey in every format
While there a logo above the Jersey number of IPL logo in IPL teams

So custom logo panel above Jersey number needed for sure

1. Logos panel of every section like helmets jerseys caps should be increased in both team creator and custom player creator

Add 10-20 more logos panels slot

1. New Edition New Balance Bats should be licensed but should be editable

By players wise also we can give another bat too if we need for every use etc.

1. High Full toss Ball should be Added
    It’s can also be high above the stomach height till vaist or chest height also probability would be high in pressure situation and dew condition

It’s should be must add for sure

1. Walking slowly footwork straight down the wicket to hit the ball for boundary or six or talking singles not jumping or running

Take reference to Sachin Tendulkar’s and Virat Kohli batting

Walking shot

1. Making wicket Keeper up like spinner for a fast bowler should be added

2. Gameplay Should be Smooth like butter

3. No Crash Should occur after Release
    Like Cricket 22
    It’s always had been a crash and many bugs

So make it crash and bugs free for sure

1. Make it Play smoothly with low graphics settings and even in high graphics settings
    For low end PC,s Laptop,s PlayStation Etc

Bczz Every one Can’t afford High end Setups

1. Most Need is make copyright free Musics
    Which doesn’t make problems for YouTube Live streamers

It’s very problematic for every YouTube Live streamers

It’s give Copyright Claims and Even sometimes for someone’s it’s Gives Copyright strikes too…

1. Add Ranking for Teams and Player with Points for Career Mode
    & For Tournament Tours and Competition modes

2. There should be Hairbands and half Hair Bands Half kerchief with Different colours of different Types should be added Like Stuart Broad , Sidharth Kaul

Take a Reference property and add it

1. Batsman doing shadow practice in the pitch during Match of different shots not only one
    Cutscenes needed

2. Kagiso Rabada Josh Hazlewood Tim Southee bowling Action be More perfect
    The Action is Little Slowed
    So make it fix Properly

3. Make Brendon McCullum Bazzball shot Stepping down the wicket and hitting down the ground for six even the ball is Good length or short of length he plays it like bazzball like stepping down the ground and hitting it for boundary

Even its a fast bowler and spinner
So please implement it
For both fast and spin bowlers

1. While a player making debut in career mode or playing his first match
    There should be a cap given to player by captain or coach of team members
    In every format of game for every match
    In both career mode and normal gameplay mode
    Cutscenes needed for sure

2. Make the Graphics like VFX not gamestic or cartoonistic
    Huge Request
    Graphics should be eye catching

3. Playing XI and Team Squad Showing 5 Impact Substitute Coach Vice Captain

And the Impact Substitute option should be included in match Creator so we can use as custom match Creator and use as we wish in any format not only for single format

*When a player Comes Into Ground while for batting or bowling it’s should so the Cutscenes of Players Stats with Playface
Showing stats in full screen
With Age Runs , Overall career of dedicated format Runs ,& simultaneously in the ongoing series leagues tournament runs too,
Strike Rate both present and overall
Highest score both present and overall format wise

The Age of the player is not correct in c22
Its is DD MM format both in career mode and in general
Year is Missing so fix it

Now Correct it By DD MM YY Format and & calculate the age and show the age too in career mode and in general mode too…

• Add Scenario Mode Back to this game like c19
    With Make actual Real game script
    With Editing exact fielder editing
    And show a reply highlight according to the fed
    So we can make a proper AI gameplay of a real match
    So Highlight Replay needed in Scenario Mode for real match Gameplay we can create realisticity realism

• Add batting Stances Batting Style Footwork with realistic and realisticity realism Of Mohammed Rizwan, Kane Williamson, Babar Azam , Ushman Khawaja , David Warner, Aaron Finch , Andre Russell, Kieron Pollard, Tom Latham, Brendon McCullum, Dwayne DR. Smith , Chris Lynn, Jason Roy,

Biggest Hopes on You

Ever be Thankful and GrateFull

ground-staff-work-to-clear-the-standing-water-from-the-pitch-covers-rain-delays-the-start-of-the-fourth-da...test-between-england-and-australia-at-the-oval-cricket-ground-in-london-saturday-aug-24-2013ap-photoalastair-grant-2n6wcec
images (1)

images
images (4)
images (3)
images (2)

These are Screenshot to be implemented to game which are related to my query for reference

@JNT_BA

** PART 3 from Myself for Requirements in Game

It’s a List With reference Image attached

1. It’s a version of Late shot used to Tap down to third man region played under the eye by the batsman OR its often called it as run it down to the third man region in the field set

Image Reference for the shot

IMG_20230717_000302
IMG_20230717_000242

1. The Cutscenes After the Grounds man taking the cover off or before the match ground men making the ground ready
    Or cleaning the dew from the ground Cutscenes the machines used

Image Reference of the machines cut scenes Needed

images (4)
images (3)
images (2)
ground-staff-work-to-clear-the-standing-water-from-the-pitch-covers-rain-delays-the-start-of-the-fourth-da...test-between-england-and-australia-at-the-oval-cricket-ground-in-london-saturday-aug-24-2013ap-photoalastair-grant-2n6wcec

1. Captain Declaring the innings of the test match calling off players off the ground
    Cutscenes

Its should be custom we can use it any format for declaration of innings the Cutscenes to be showed
Declare option should be there in every match type every format of the game

Image Reference of signal by captain declaring the innings to call off player off the ground

images (2)
images (1)
images
1512306475-8027

1. Player Injured system Should be there the player should leaving the ground with Cutscenes along with it.
    Substitute fielder coming to field

And player ruled out system also should be there between the match and concussion substitute coming into game with Cutscenes required

Both injury system should be in there in career mode & competition mode and tour mode for self player and the squad players should be there
With Cutscenes should be there

Physio Coming to the ground and doing treatment the player for minor injuries or after Batsman hits by ball in the body parts or by bouncers ball in the head

Physio Coming and treating the player Cutscenes reference image

1. The Glitch after the ball is directly hitted to the stumps after played straight shot
    We can’t run if there is a run also

But Incase of AI does the same they can take run

The Problem was there in Both Cricket 19 and 22

The Glitch or Problem that should be Solved Now Onwards

1. At the Starting of the match The Squad Playing XI should be shown Like this

Image Reference

1. When the Batsman taking into the ground
    When the two openers coming to bat
    The career stats shoulds be shown like this with Playface attached

first the striker batsman and when the other batsman takes the strike show the same for him

And after fall of wicket a new batsmen comes to bat show the same also for him

And for the bowler career stats Show the same

Just Include Age of the batsman according to the biodata for both Batsman and bowler

It’s should be for both the teams

1. This is the one of the beautiful scorecard Design and add few more from your side

And scorecard should be choose able for every format we play we can change and edit our scorecard Design this is the one of the scorecard

How every things going to look

*Just the scenery is going to change for a single match according to the stadium country climate Time etc etc.

The target set by the Team should look like this

• The after the inning by inning show this design
    For batting stats bowling stats overall stats extras
    Etc etc.

• The Scoreboard should look like this

• There Should be innings sixes & fours countdown between the match and tournament sixes & four countdown in between every match in each & every boundaries

The design should be like this

• Before the match Begins there should be a countdown in a sky drone above the stadium In each and every match type every format

The image Reference and it should be like this

• In every Match especially in semifinals finals knockouts game in each match type every format

The umpire and players should be coming like this
With the trophy set on a table and Fireworks aside cheers leaders dancing the batsman players and umpire walking over a red carpet and coming into the ground

The image Reference just a single valuable reference image found
But I hope u understand what I want to convey

Image Reference

1. Before the match starts while going into ground and in After the first innings when the target is set on the board the opponent team players making a circle standing hands over hands over shoulder
    Making discussion strategy the captains wicketkeepers even a coach mentor coming up there and saying plans to the team players

In both the innings of the game each match type every format the Cutscenes needed

In the first innings if a player making a debut the debut cap should be handover here only the Cutscenes is must need

Image Reference

images (3)

1. In Career mode there should be we can change our signed contract for each and every team we signed
    It’s annoying to play for single team each and every season for a single team in a each and every seasons of tournament
  • We can also play Custom created matches in career mode too
    Implementation needed in career mode

• Add 16 International teams to career mode hub
    Bczz it’s now 12 teams in real international matches with association nations joins international and so something out of box should be in career mode

• Add INDIA TOUR OF PAKISTAN & PAKISTAN TOUR OF INDIA MATCHES There should be tours of Both India and Pakistan with each and every match type and formats even they can get selected and play INDIAN PREMIER LEAGUE IPL
    because we play PSL IN career mode

• There should be Tours with every 16 Teams in career mode with each match type and every format of the game

• There should be more Stadium Stands and ropes and behind the ropes Ad boards logos section in addition
  • There should be more Pitch Ad board logos section

• Add Board Section in offside and legside of the pitch
    Not only in straight and behind the wicket keeper

• And The column should be different for each column we can select single for each single column of the ad board

Hope u understand what I want to say

1. India team Captain Star Batsmen Rohit Sharma Front Foot hook and pull shot to be included in the shots of the game
    And proper shot Maping implementation should be done

images (6)
images (5)
images (4)
images (3)
images (2)

1. Ravindra Jadeja Sword Rotating bat celebration

Image Reference

images (1)
images

1. One more time the game should also playable smoothly in both high end graphics settings and low end settings in both for low end PC’s laptops and PlayStation huge huge kind Request

Because everyone can’t afford High end Systems

It will helps you in marketing more and
Fans base will grow more

If Everything should be done what the expectation and hardwork we do while writing the books of requirements we need

We will be Ever Grateful and Thankful to Team Bigants and co members for making a legendary version of game of the decade or maybe century

Hope u will not make us Sad unhappy

Hope u are Punctual on Time according to the commitment

** WAITING EAGERLY FOR 5TH OCTOBER 2023
MARK DESTINATION SET

1 Like

These are the things that we want in cricket 24 amazing work done @VijayDevgan but Sorry Buddy i think @BigAntStudios Will Not add this much to the game they will release a game same as of cricket 22(with Graphics improvement) & with more licences and some sledging cutscence in ashes only and some changes in fielding as well but you have shown things that will make this game very much close to reality

2 Likes

@Rolex Yes Brother Hope @JNT_BA Bigants Studios make a Legendary Game of the Decade

1 Like

@JNT_BA

• Add Bowling Action of Ishant Sharma , Mohit Sharma, Debasish Mohanty , Hardik Pandya , T Natrajan, Murugan Ashwin, Thisara Perera , S. Sreesanth, Keemar Roach , Jason Holder , Roston Chase , Yuzi Chahal , Kuldeep Yadav, Rohit Sharma , Yasir Shah , Shoaib Malik , Mohammed Hafeez , Tymal Mills, Sohail Tanvir , Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, Mohammed Amir, Wahab Riaz , Mohammed Irfan , Umar Gul, Adil Rashid , Rubel Hosein, Alzari Joseph , Shanon Gabriel, Tabraiz Shamsi , Liam Livingstone both Legspin and OffSpin action in one action as a Mystery Spinner Action

• Add Cross batted Back Foot and Front foot pull hook shot over Straight and Mid off and mid on region for boundary for both sixes and fours like Andre Russell, Ab De Villiers , Virat Kohli…
    Should be 100%. Implementation needed in the game.

• Update Team Squad Player Members of Team Consisting of 60 Players Bczz 35 total players is not enough for Team So make it to 60

• And add a Like Dislike Subscribe & Comment box panel along with rating in Creator Community so any can Subscribe Like Dislike rate and comment the creators Creation so everyone one comes to know the Actual Best Teams Stadiums Logos .

• And remove Bugs glitches from the creator & even make it more better very superfast like 5g even 10g Internet and make it more better good looking eye catching designs Community tab it’s full ton of glitches in both C19 and C22 …like for example Slow Community bugs like session Timeouts, doesn’t Comes Properly , Loading Error ,The Bigants studios server not available etc etc.
    Fix it properly with 1000% Perfection and Performance.

• When we create and enter a Tour Mode Competition Mode We can change or add up anything Players Squads Add up Jerseys
    We can’t Change bat and kits Jersey names number etc . Nothing anything we can change
    So please fix it for sure

• Add Aeroplane and Helicopter flying and Train going outside the Stadium and ships Sailing in the sea nearer stadiums Cutscenes showing them properly as a Cutscenes of them 77

Second option looks bit tough at this point of time, other important things within game needs more attention than these elements. But maybe in future we can definitely see traffic movements outside stadiums in few cutscenes, specially outside England and Australia cricket grounds. Which will look Dope but remember such elements brings load of new unwanted bugs with them.

2 Likes

@Communitypro Yaa Bro Right but let’s try and hope for it

2 Likes

@JNT_BA

Add Bowling Action of Mark Wood , Liam Plunkett, Wayne Parnell, Jake Ball , Cameron Boyce, Adam Zampa, Nathan Coulter Nile , Mitchell Johnson , Brett Lee, Glenn McGrath, Mohammed Asif, Asthon Agar , D archy Short , Matt Parkinson, Olie Robinson, Chris Woakes, David Willey , Reece Topley , Brydon Carse

• Make editable County Teams with all three formats kits with team logos which can be changable and editable

• Update Sheffield Shield Tournament Jerseys Kits
    And make it editable and changeable

• Make Staright Bat Loft and Down the Grounds shots for every Batsman of each and every Style categories batsman play the station with perfection elegance with Perfection footwork Ballance especially batting style no.6 and add new batting style with Perfection no glitches

• Add system of open and closing of Australia Melbourne Dockland Cricket Stadium licensed stadium and give a Cutscenes of closing the roof roof and of rain both

• Add Cutscenes outside and inner tour Cutscenes of every stadium before match

There should be public Crowd and traffic cars buses coming and parked Cutscenes shown
Between the matches Zoom and show the cars buses in the park zone inside the stadium…

2 Likes

@JNT_BA

• Add an option to Retire Hurt and Retired Out Option in game while the gameplay in each match type and every format of game

• And also Include the feature option in My player Career Mode of Retired Hurt and Retirement

• In Career Mode and Normal Mode Tournament Matches

*Add an Cutscenes of Team players Giving farewell standing taking and raising the bat high all players of the team giving farewell and retirement for the retiring player

*Add the Cutscene in both career mode and normal mode

• In My Career Mode When there is my birthday or any players birthday before the match starts show the Cutscenes showing there should be a birthday celebration cake cutting Champaign celebration
    Putting cake on the Birthday Boys face .

• Add the Option if possible in normal Mode too…
    There Should be an option to celebrate or not
    We can turn ON or OFF as our wish
    This will bring Realisticity and realism to the game.

• If the spinner is bowling on shorts balls or shorter length add the shot that the batsman making good use of the crease suddenly transfer the weight on backfoot and play hook and pull shot over mid wicket and long on and any part on the legside region for both boundaries fours and sixes
    Especially sixes are difficult

• Make it perfect and making good body balance position and hitting it for fours and sixes and also can play along the ground for singles or in gaps for fours according to field set

• Make the shot accuracy and proper position balance footwork weight transfer body balance

• can also play over extra covers point long off too
    With same eligence

• Make it very easier to hit but according to difficulty set

It’s should be for sure implemented

• Make stadiums Light Poles and Light Correction it’s Look gamish Make it Realistic Real stadium Experience should be for sure

• Now Pakistan Teams are Licensed then for sure
    Some Pakistan Licensed stadiums and Along With That Made Licensed Sharjah International Stadium,
    Dubai International Stadium, Abu Dhabi International Stadium licensed for sure.

• There should be Custom Beach Cricket Gully Cricket Street and Especially Box Cricket Must included for sure for timepass

• And the creators essential Should be there
    Make it custom we make it our own
    Just add the essential Prefences

• Make AI Plays Realistic Not Lame as C19 C22

• Make a Special Every Format every match type AI difficulty from your side Licensed should be editable or we can make it custom the same accordingly and it’s works the same as of it and name it’s as T20 AI , ODI AI , Test AI , T10 AI

• AI bowls Fields Bats Good
    In test Matches AI should play according to condition but Some players play according to the skill set It’s Boring Where AI gets loose When the target is high even they don’t try and sometimes they should win high scoring games but some skillfull players stand and delivers and While some out of box extra ordinary performance from a Out of skill player to sometimes wins a Game for AI

• Even the players Form should be implemented into game and Confidence should really implement the game.

• In ODI also Players players Should create Milestone Double Century Century Half Centuries

Not getting out on below 40s everytime

• Even in T20s Players should create Milestone Century Half Centuries 150 or above

*MeanWhile We can also Gets Wickets By Creating Pressure make it Realistic not that AI play Unrealistic and win .

• Even getting out Bowled out Stumps the batsman is very difficult for us when the AI difficulty is higher set

• In Test Matches also Caught Behinds to wicketkeeper and slips , Gully , short leg , Short extra cover off should be more it’s very difficult and sometimes batsman getting out while AI simply getting run out for no reason when there is no run.

• Make the run out meter Fixed bczz it’s always 50/50 chance when we need also it’s doesn’t hits
    Make it more Better or change the mechanism

• All points to be noted and Make a Realistic AI mechanism .

• Field Set should be editable we can Stand and set fielders according to our wish

• Sometimes we want to place fielders little Forward from the boundary line in Long Stadiums Or any reason we can’t

• There should be no field mark

• We can set fielder where we want but according to the format of match type rules

• Make the Six Distance Meter Real Its every times shows above 120 M sixes not shows accurate meter of the six.

• Above all the mentioned it’s all listed notes should be implemented to career mode too…

The difficult also.

• Even Career Custom Ai created club player should also be controlled by this AI according to the format but according to the Skills and Sometimes out of box players play extra ordinary give out of box Performance sometimes
    And Sometimes Wins and some time tough fights and sometimes even Lose one-sided and sometimes loses with Close fights

It should be Balanced Equally.

• Add Paddle Sweep shot into deep backward Fine leg and over the region area around

• we can Play Sweeps Shots for Both sixes and fours and reverse sweep too like Glenn Maxwell ,Ab De Villiers, Kevin Pietersen, Surya Kumar Yadav etc .

• When we hits the ball and then when it hits the sight screen a metal tin sound comes it was in cricket 19 so please again reimplement it in the game again

• Flick Shot should be more realistic and well balanced and positioned with proper weight transfer while the batsman hits the flick shot

• And in each shots the body balance , body weight transfer and Proper positioning of the body , Hand eye coordination , it all should be implemented in the game to make it Realistic
    Make it balance properly

• Footwork and moving from off side to onside and vice versa should be more smoother and quick it’s little laggy or bit slow making it quick to get settled to get in position to time the ball.

• When the keeper has removed the helmet while a pace bowler is bowling the helmet should be sometimes behind the keeper if the balls is thrown and it hits the helmet and ball changing the direction and goes for four we can get penalty runs for it

It will bring Realisticity and realism to the game.

2 Likes

@JNT_BA

• Add New Gray edition Nicolls Helmet with back side steel grill with no back black colour rubber guard and exact real helmet headgear

For Reference Take a refer to Babar Azam , Mohammed Rizwan , Mitchell Marsh , Travis Head , Marcus Stoinis , Cameron Green Helmets

• Add Sherley helmet headgear
    For Reference Take a refer to Steve Smith and Virat Kohli , Joe Root Helmets. Without back black colour rubber guard or give an option in the creator make it ON & OFF Customly.

• Add Realistic Commentary according to the situation for not like he is keep on commentating
    There is just 100% winning chance for X Team where the team needs 60 runs in 1 overs

Make it Realistic according to the situation of the game

• Add hairs Bands they wear for Licensed player when they bowl or bat simultaneously while Stuart broad Uses While bowling not for batting and Chris Gayle uses for Batting not for bowling

• Add Steve Smith hairband he uses while batting

• Add Faf DuPlessis hairband he uses while batting
    And Make the playface of DuPlessis and Quinton De Kock more accurately Perfectly and realistically

• Stuart Broad Hair Band while Bowling

• Make Chris Gayle Real Figure Height and His Hairstyle and also Jofra Archer Hairstyle

• Sam Curran and Tom Curran While Bowling

• What ever it’s licensed and created make it and add it for custom community use too.

• David Wiese while both batting and bowling

• Make bowling Action of Karn Sharma , Monty Panesar, Varun Chakraborthy, Ashok Dinda ,
    S. Sreesanth, Irfan Pathan,

• Add Cheerleader girls in every Format

• Add A Player Can use Any Sunglasses or Eye protection Transparent Glass while they batting or Bowling

• It’s can use it batting but it’s doesn’t transparent glasses are useable but not sunglasses fix it

Give an option to Use it only for batting or for only bowling or for both give an option

• In Test Match Over Jersey White colour vests used the logos above the vest are uneven placed
    It’s comes as of it in Jersey give an option to change the logos position seperately for proper positioning

• Over Coat as same of Jersey but sleeveless in ODI and even in T20 and in each and every format of the game and give an option to make it ON & OFF in player Creator playerwise or in team creator team wise

• In Tests Give an options to Wear over Woolen Vests or nots give an option to turn it ON or OFF
    In player Creator playerwise or in team creator team wise

Image Reference of the Over Coat
images

• Player Can use it While Batting Bowling and even Fielding according it setted

because it’s Always Players Wear a vest when we are playing a test match in England Stadiums
So it’s should be there

• Add plain colourful Blazers according to the international teams in Test while toss It’s should be custom and editable and we can places logos On it also

• There should be option to create steel , Fiber , Rubber Round Circle and Square and different shapes Batches as a Batch Creator we can place logos and can use it on Jerseys ,Helmets ,Pads Gloves ,Bats , Stadiums Ad Boards etc.

• Give an Option to Create Alphabet wise Name Boards of Stadium and Place it on the roof and at any Place We want to place the Board
    Add and give an option to add colourful LED Lights into the alphabet in the name boards

Give an option to add these batches

• Add the feature umpire holding the Upper coats , Handkerchief , Sunglasses of the bowlers when
    he comes to bowl in each and every format

• Add Strategic Timeout in Match Type Designer
    It’s depends on when it’s available as we set
    Between how many overs and off how much time strategic timeout also we can set

Or without no strategic timeout also if we make it off

• Add the Cutscene Umpire Signals Showing the watch and the It’s also display the countdown Timer before and after the countdown timer starts and stops in the Scoreboard in the Ground it’s should have a Sponsor Ad showing the Timeout
    If possible we can Edit and change The Sponsors of the Timeout

• The Cutscene needed When a Umpire shows for Impact Substitute
    The umpire making signal in his hands

• And a Popup overlay Should display On VFX over the Stadiums Who is the Player replace Whom with her name and Playface
    While he does batting and bowling
    Show his career Stats of Particular Format Match He is playing Like T20i Career , ODI Career , Test , T10 , T20s and List A Career
    in both Career Modes And in general mode

Show how i explained above about the overlay
In Above

• There should be TOSS Time Short Speech to the Toss Representative for both the Captains of the Both the Teams about the What he Want to do after he wins the toss and About the a Little Strategy and about the Pitch and Conditions and Playing XI and the Changes in the Playing XI

• There Should be Talking mechanism while a player giving interview or givjng
    When a player talking there should be a mouth lips Sync Movement Mechanism With a Voice for both Players and Interview Representative or Representative accordingly set

• Add a press Conference to General Mode in Tours Modes Competition Modes of the Players Captains Teams Coaches

• Add the Cutscenes showing Player asking bats, Gloves , Pads , Drinks , Bananas , medicines from the Dressing Room to the team. Extra Player wearing Team Specific colored Over Coat Comes with Many bats , gloves etc above said and Changes that all things Cutscenes

• A Player Should have a set of 5 bats with Different type of company’s sponsor sBats ,different colour Grip

• Add a Swimming Pool in the stadium like in the Australia stadium and South Africa Stadiums have Swimming Pools in the Stadium and Peoples Taking a Sun bath there playing volleyball,enjoying drinks , Snacks , foods etc.

• There should be a Stage and over that Ads are on the wall and on the floors and there a Stands where the Series Tournament Trophies are being Placed

And the Reporter and Reporter Standing and Giving the awards to player
And at last the winning team captain recieves the trophy after a speech and calling the team player members to join him and celebrate the win
With Champaign and Fireworks, and Air Decodes and Snow sparys

It should be Replaced the presentation and trophie celebration of Cricket 22 for sure

It’s should be implemented to both career mode and normal General Mode too…

• There should Be Real Proper Sikh Punjabi Turbans With Colour Panel
  • One is There With it This should be added
    In the player equipment panel
    And player can use it even umpire and Every character of the game can use it

For Image Reference
IMG_20230722_044222

• Add Real not overlay the Gold and Silver Neck Thick and Thin Chains , Neck Thick and Thin Bracelets , Hand Bracelets Lockets ,Ear Rings of different types Big and Small Both dotted and Round Earings , Finger Rings with Diamond Stones
    Of Both Golden and Silver Colour and It’s should not be an overlay it should be real and look Shiny like Real Gold and Silver
    for licenced player and custom player we make also can use it too

• Add Wrist Digital Watches to Player equipment panel Customly so we can use it.

• Even Licensed player so many players wear like Kieron Pollard is licensed and wears Wrist Digital Watch so equip Watch to him.

• Make Licensed player

• Jofra Archer Silver and Gold Thick Bracelet Chain Over the Jersey

• Andre Russell Silver and Gold Thick Bracelet Chain Over the Jersey

• Hardik Pandya Earings and Bracelet if licensed

• Virat Kohli Thin Chain

• Rohit Sharma Gold Finger Ring
    If Indian Player Are Licensed

• And many licensed Players

• Add these Custom Too so we can use it and edit too.

• Make Body Tattoos So we can make custom tattoos and place it properly it should be editable to preperly the place a right place

• Above all Tons of listed things should be implemented for both men and women Cricketers umpires and character in the game.

• And as well In the men and women career mode too.

• We can edit and change Full Match condition ,weather , Time Pitch , Cloudy Sunny or Rain or Overcast , stadiums and Editing Playing XI in My Career Mode

• OverCast Condition in the Game should be Like C19 with better and better graphics
    And there should be an Option to Switch on the Lights or not.

• Add Big Huge Digital and Wooden Watch prop set in the stadium creator for custom stadiums too we make Like In Lords Stadium in England and over Wankhede stadium Mumbai in India Church Gate inside the stadium.

Even the Watch should Work and show the Time according to the Game

Please Make all these said
Atleast my hardwork for writing the books like Paragraph Have some strength.

Waiting for 5th October

• Add Match Type before match editor
    Like pitch weather Conditions Cloudy Sunny Rainy
    Climate Summer Winter Autumn , Time , Announcer , Commentator every bit like Cricket 19 or better implement to the game.

• Add a chip shot that can be go for six and four both according to the timing and difficulty in each and every batting style and nature from Cover , Extra covers , Long on , Long OFF , Cow Corner to Mid Wicket to fine leg , and also Third man

*It’s should be properly balanced , Proper Body Positioning , Head Position, Hand Eye Coordination

*All Types of shots in the Game of every batting style of each nature of Batsman should be properly balanced , Proper Body Positioning , Head Position, Hand Eye Coordination

• Add half Bald hair receiding With V & O shape and no hair Hairs in front hair receid and no hairs around the crown area of the head

For reference refer to Mohammed Shami recent pics

• Add types
  • Early Stage of baldness less hairfall
  • Receiding hairline with hairs around the crow and back sides and right and left sides
  • Receiding hairline with no hairs around the crown but in back side and right and left sides

It’s should be forsure implemented to the game

Hairstyle Into Custom Hairstyle and equip for Licensed player who had liked that

LIke * Mohammed Shami

• All the Hairstyle and Beards Styles Hairs should Look 1000% Look Very Better Real not overlay or Setted

• The VFX and Graphics should be Like Good Hollywood Movies knows for VFX Graphics

• The Gameplay should be Very Very Level Best

• Add Cutscenes When the Batsman hits the ball due to the that Group of Different types of Bird Sitting on the Ground Fly away to the sky

• Add Cutscenes Group of Different types of Birds flying in the Sky

• Add cow buffalo Dogs , Cats , Elephant Hens , Peacock in the Open Field and many animal wildlifes should be a shown in Cutscenes in the game

That it’s for Now
Future If needed I will Continue it .

2 Likes