Include new camera angles in the game to make it more realistic

Please create various camera angles in the game… Same old camera angles are being carried forward in every game with no change which truly makes it feel that we’re playing the same old cricket 19 or 22…

What you can do is, create dynamic or random camera for running of batters… Right now, we can choose only one camera angle for running which makes the game boring after a point and it doesn’t happen in actual cricket in which camera angles keep on changing depending upon where the ball is headed to… So, please create a ‘dynamic camera’ angle option also which players can choose, in which after the batter hits the ball, camera angle will change according to the direction the ball has been hit into, and not based on only one fixed camera angle…

Please do consider this suggestion and trust me, the game will have a whole new level of dynamism… And of course, inclusion of new cut scenes is the need of the hour in cricket 24, I’m sure you guys must be working on it… But please do consider my suggestion for camera angle, you won’t regret…

1 Like

Are you looking into it @JNT_BA ?