Is your vision about Tiebreak still to make it the best video game EVER made?

Are you guys still optimistic about this goal? Will Tiebreak actually become, after many more patches, the best tennis video game ever made? Or was that a marketing statement?

1 Like

I hope it was not just a marketing ploy. I was sceptical because both AO Tennis series and the Tennis World Tour series were disappointing in every way. But now I am optimistic about this game. The developers are active, they listen to our comments, they improve the game nicely. I hope the enthusiasm continues and that this really is the best tennis game. It has the potential. I like the game so far. The players are very nice and detailed, they all have their own animation, I like the courts, gameplay and everything.

2 Likes

We will have a lot of news coming very soon about our modes and most especially our Roster - I say with all sincerity that I truly believe people will be blown away with what is to come in TIEBREAK.

6 Likes

OMG! I can’t wait! I hope we won’t have to wait long for EA4 and the new courts!

1 Like

Perfect, hopefully you update the gameplay as well

2 Likes

Please…first fix and improve the Gameplay and make it more realistic then focus on the roster and modes…PLEASE…

1 Like

They’ve done the two in parallel before, and I think it’s worked well. :wink:
The gameplay is just as important, and so is the roster. I suppose each area has its own development team, so they can work on everything in parallel.

3 Likes

Hope So…fingers crossed…nice to see these positive words from the CEO…hope it turns out well

2 Likes

Exactly. The work on new players and updated gameplay are completely different teams. One does not take away from the time of the other.

4 Likes

We know we have competition and I think we will compete very well in all areas - perhaps except marketing - they are spending big $$$$ and are everywhere ATM!

4 Likes

Marketing is one thing. It doesn’t make a game good. I expected a lot from the Top Spin 2K25, but so far I am not convinced. I expect a lot from TIEBREAK. I hope there will be another update soon with lots of improvements, new players and courts.

2 Likes

Thank you for all the updates. The game is going on the right direction.
If you can drop career mode and some new players, it will be perfect!

I have 75 hours on the game so it 's time to start my career to be the new “Boris " boom boom” Becker​:+1::star_struck:

3 Likes

I feel like the timing of the ball hit animation and the sound is not ok.That’s why it looks so weird.If you compare it to Top Spin it’s like not the realistic sound of the actual stroke sound.In Top spin you can almost feel the touch when racket and ball meet.And please fix forhand and backhand slice animation and sound because that is supose to sound like a real SLICE and player need to cut into the ball in the animation nut just push it forward.

2 Likes

this game must be different with top spin 2k25 to be success
for reach this you must add
1- aim marker
2- challenge call
3- new animations - some animations in early access is really bad
4- single player games being repetitive after 20-30 games
this is multiplayer mode can save a game - game need cross platform multiplayer after release

Will the academy data from AO Tennis 2 be migrated over onto the Tiebreak community? Would be a shame to start from scratch…

I think we already have done a lot of transfer of venues etc. The players will not come across from AO, but you’ll be happy with our roster.

2 Likes

I hope so. Is it also true that all ATP 250 and ATP 500 tournaments will be included?

Hello, yes, roster, stadiums and so on it’s good, but first of all be focused on gameplay please. I’m looking forward to the next release.

We have already been told that different teams are working on the gameplay, the players and the courts, so that one doesn’t have a negative impact on the other. I am also looking forward to the next update!

That’s sad. I worked for more than 2 years creating the best players possible in the game. At least this time you have lots of licensed players, which is good.

1 Like