Less than 3 weeks from release, Tiebreak is still broken

Dear Big Ant developers @JNT_BA

Like many tennis fans, I appreciate your efforts to release a complete and generous game. The progress in recent months has been notable, but the fact is that the game was catastrophic, even unplayable, 7 months ago.
Despite everything, a few days before its release, the game is still not good and not fun at all because of 3 extremely important points:
-the service system is the worst I have seen on a tennis game: lack of speed sensation (because of very bad ball physics), unclear indicators… Everything needs to be reviewed once again
-the ease of the game: bots are unable to finish a point with a strong flat shot or unable to finish a point at the net. We will get bored very quickly because of this lack of variety of points…
-the characteristics of the players are not taken into account: Osaka is more powerful than Alcaraz? Eubanks hits as hard as Rublev? The differences in play between players are not visible enough.

Finally you make the same mistake as TS2K25: wanting to release your game too quickly when it deserves 6 more months of development. Too bad, you could have easily won this match with Tiebreak.

6 Likes

I agree with you but i actually like the new serving system but they should add more guidance for the new players, everything else you point out i agree, ai on expert are way to easy to beat, lots of the stats are wrong murray to high, paul to low, rudd to high, rublev to high

1 Like

i like the new system serv.

but agree with CPU = easy
i hope they will fix that

5 Likes

Agree service system is diabolical

Along with all the other points you mentioned

ok crashed after i finished a match

I can’t get past a career save without it crashing. Two times in a row.

ya that needs fixed asap