Marketing campaign

Marketing campaign is being very dissapointing. Console players are playing the game on Monday and we didnt even get a proper trailer presenting the Big, a hint of the career mode or Djokovic mode. It is very sad because it would have been a very good opportunity to make the game known and create more hype.

Now I think is way too late for that. You have been presenting players in the twitter account that are already known and playable in the EA. To be honest I dont see the logic there.

That makes me wonder if you guys are really satisfied about the product that you are going to deliver.

6 Likes

Yes, i don’t understand marketing for this game.

They have 120 players pro + 90 tournament, djoko mode, good career but they dont show this.

Strange

4 Likes

I totally agree with you already the one is in charge of the communication and the trailer is not good then A disaster their communications I am so disappointed already the early access every month just a new one now just at the release of the catastrophic trailers now that we are not close it sucks it shows almost nothing… I hope not.a disappointment on their part for the final release.

3 Likes