Medium Difficulty

Does anyone else notice a huge difference between Easy and Medium difficulty?

Marks in Easy are way too easy, and then in Medium I rarely get them.

I noticed that initially going from medium to hard, but once I played a bit more and got a better understanding of when to press the button etc it got easier.

1 Like

Yeah, I just went up to Hard and was a bit more calculated when pressing to mark and it was a lot better actually. I guess Easy really makes marking that much easier.

1 Like

I’m on Medium, but find it hard to beat a better ranked team ,Not ready for Hard setting yet,

1 Like

Yeah easiest and easy are good practise levels. Medium is a bit harder and you have to learn your timings with marking and everything else. Hard is then obviously more of a challenge than that. Once you get your timings down its alot easier

3 Likes

Think another factor is getting used to the pace of the Game, overall love it

Im new to the game and i play on easy and i win by 50+. I play on medium and get pumped by 50+. Its so frustrating… i just want a balanced experience. Easy i mark every contest with ease but on medium i can barely win any marking contest or a hit out.

Hey mate,
Here’s some tips for marking. Once you start to get good with these you should be able to win pretty much all contests on Medium, most contests on Hard, and at least be able to 50/50 them on Hardest.