New DJokovic Challenge Difficulty Selection Pointless

Why have the choice now for difficulties in Djokovic Challenge if you cannot unlock all the prime players if you select a lower difficulty,the whole point for me using that mode is to get the prime players,so now i am still stuck on Del Potro on Hard and cannot get any further.

Then maybe you just dont deserve to unlock it if you cant finish the challenge, whats the point of video games if you can get everything handed to you?

5 Likes

I have to agree and hold my hands up as I was one of the people that complained about the super easy Djoko challenges and needing to increase the difficulty as there should also be a challenge to unlocking players. Games have always had challenging modes that were not super easy to unlock things. Its what keeps people engaged and gives you something to work towards.

1 Like

You are both right with the challenges that they should feel like a challenge,i was pretty frustrated when i posted as one update i was winning on Hard and now i still have not won a set since last two updates even when i am going well,i just can’t work the AI out at the moment with their lightning fast passing shots and angles wrong footing me.

the true challenge are when you have to win the match with a smash :sweat_smile:

its impossible for me. These are the only challenges I haven’t finished 100% of.

Yes that is hilarious as i have had 1 awkward out of position smash and finally the other day a timed smash and they are the only smashes the gameplay has gave me,to get the smash in the last point of match is like winning the lottery. You are doing better than me as i still cannot beat the Del Potro Challenge Hard to unlock players,i only dropped the difficulty to move on to the next one for now.

1 Like