New ideas for march if I was big ant

1.Show the fans world cup trailer

1. Show the be a pro career

2. Gameplay video

My new ideas for them would be healthy meals in the lunch room. Good for energy levels :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

More Souvlaki perhaps…

2 Likes

What​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But would be nice if we can get those 3 things before release date

1 Like

This is pretty far fetched and maybe something that could potentially work in the future.
Would like to see an Online “my pro” career where you play with other online players all in the same team. Against other multiplayer teams with everyone controlling the one player.
Whole bunch of divisions and leagues etc. Again its a bit far fetched…but 15 vs 15 would be crazy.

2 Likes

I mean, that sounds really fun and I like the idea. But wow, the games with random pick up groups would look more like a WWE game than a rugby game probably :rofl:

But if you had say registered serious players, that would be so much fun.

1 Like

Would be far better suited to 7s or 10s. Would be to much mayhem in 15s

1 Like

7s would definitely be the best to start at. On Rugby challenge 4 we have managed a few 4 on 4 games which was really cool. But yeah 15 would be hectic. I think if they did it in divisions and based on your skill set it could help. Even putting the right type of players together.

As i said before it is far fetched…but surely we are not far from it.

Interested to see if the Souvlaki idea was taken on by the BigAnt bigwigs …

Still waiting on lunch room updates to be fair. The lack of communication around the teams diet is horrendous and I fear that if Big Ant do not let us fans know what they are eating, they may lose lunch orders to 2K and EA.

I have been a fan of lunches for a very long time and to be constantly ignored is just insulting to be honest.

Ugh ok fine you twisted my arm. We are given the choice of a number of food options from around the world each week accommodating those of many dietary requirements with vegan and vegetarian options. Although I’m not vegan myself I had a lovely vegan salad today, it was quite delicious.

While souvlaki isn’t currently on list, some of the team do go to a place and it always smells so nice when they bring it back. I’ll get one this week and get back to everyone with a score rating!

1 Like

I am impressed with the options and now feel secure that Big Ant have proper nutrition. That Souvlaki rating is what us fans have been waiting for! I look forward to seeing it.

Finally! Some real news, I know feel you truly appreciate the fans again :star_struck:

1 Like

Took you 20 minutes to get it on that discord. I was thinking maybe 5. Don’t be slipping.

1 Like

I literally waited on purpose before putting it there not gonna lie ha ha.

Personally I thought I showed great restraint!

1 Like

Souvlaki is definitely where it is at. I mean how can you even contemplate the next grip sock game until you’ve had a souvlaki. I can imagine the smell of the slow cooked lamb and garlic sauce wafting through the open plan work area.

1 Like

When you want to go to a restaurant and you want to sit at the table. Usually you get a picture or a very cringe video that make you feel like it was recorded in the 80’s. We understood the kitchen is ready to cook and the table is set. We just want to see how it looks like so then we can look at the menu or what you are trying to put in the menu.

Same as the lunch room. We want to see where we will eat and then wathever your fill our plates with will be fine.

1 Like

nah, not in this country. You get the name of the dish and a limited description on the menu and that’s about it.
And then you act surprised when it comes to the table. I swear the anticipation makes the meal worth waiting for :wink:

This to me is a very confusing restaurant visit. Was it like at a Korean BBQ or something where they have Karaoke?

I love Karaoke :blush:

I propose that the official release date announcement be disguised in the form of a food menu while the team are out for lunch.

1 Like

This … this is a masterstroke!

I think some of the features or teams could be hidden in dishes as well ha ha