New Logos Issue After thr Recent Update of Patch Number v0.2.3796

With Due Respect
Before Telling the issue iam giving the way to solve the Bigant team should revert the patch of only logos issue that they adressed that only update regarding the logos error should be reverted beacuse the issue can be corrected by yourself we the creators only there was a trick so we will manage ourselves so the logos issues how it was before the recent patch should be reverted or else Do it Correctly without any bug if its update and we may find other bugs again we dont want that let it keep how was it

Now coming to the points The issue i adressed after play of many several attempts
Here I Shown the bugs errors after the update of patch of version number 0.2.3796
The Issues Which are coming is always not the same of errors sometimes the away team jerseys gets blank sometime home team jerseys get blank or maybe sometimes both team jerseys not only jerseys the whole kit sometimes get the errors not always the same that can happen with same team its happen with any team except licensed teams kits and
with not the last but the least the bats also got blank sometimes or it maybe always or maybe often while the jerseys kits is ok but the bats go blank and sometimes the opponent infront of us we are playing also goes both jerseys kits is ok but the bats go blank
I request with folding hands with due respect to team bigant studios and the CEO & Also MR Ross Symons
Atleast Please Which is or which was good at the stage dont break that
I request & want bigants to revert the logos issues bring back to the stage where it was
because there was a trick to get the logo right on the bat and kits so its by ourselves we can manage so revert it back before the recent patch day before
OR else Make it Correct

but with no time release a patch update of logos issue reverting is the most important within today because this bug is huge we cant play a single match without isssue think for youtubers and live streamers if the jerseys kits and also the bats are blanked and broken wthen why we will be playing the the match
so need the update with revertion and add if u found other issues u want to add or any other update but update it also if it the single thing to update because its a huge problem
within 24 hours update it
please team bigant studios
@JNT_BA @RossSymons

1 Like

Yes, have exactly the same issue. Any community created item logos on tops disappear when starting a match. Mainly it’s for the home team, but have seen away issues too.

Kits are fine in team editor and when selecting kit for match.

Also lost some playfaces after this patch, but the main issue is the kits.

Please fix @JNT_BA if you can …

@MattW @JNT_BA

Unfortunately this issue is still not fixed, it’s better but happens more randomly, played 5 games and had the logo issue twice, since the latest patch yesterday.

1 Like