New Update Can't hit Topspin shots to the line.(PC) other glitches

New update has ruined the topspin shot.Also loads of bugs in the career mode you can’t put playface on when starting a new career on PC another glitch? I bought this game on Xbox too and when you download a player with playface the texture doesn’t appear to download this on Xbox same goes with venues when download from the community the logo’s don’t appear on the court.I have sent tickets about this when in early access because it’s like that on PC too.

1 Like

How are you finding gameplay on Xbox at the moment compared to PC?

I think its leagues ahead at the moment. I’ve turned off auto updates as I really don’t want the new PC patch on Xbox…

1 Like

Definitely Xbox version is way better.

2 Likes

PS5 version seems better than pc as well

1 Like

@nightwolf41 @havastar
Why better?! I play PC.

Forget my previous comment after extended play the AI is now a disaster,as you know i play on medium difficulty and now i win 6-0 not even trying,then i go to Expert and that is by far the worst i have seen it,unlike before i had trouble predicting which way the cpu was going to go now i know every time where they are going to hit the ball,and what dev was stupid enough to have on Expert or any difficulty to have the CPU serve down the middle and nowhere else absolutely mind boggling.On top of that you cannot even hit straight down the line shots no matter how long you hold the direction only when you go cross court. So even for me i will say the AI is the worst it has ever been and am not playing the game until a further update.

2 Likes

@JNT_BA @RossSymons

I guess the gameplay and difficulty will not be improved for weeks… Please fix the gameplay, and AI difficulty! At the moment the game is unplayable!

1 Like

I repeat again and again but disable the triggers, just keep run assist, slow down the speed game (player movement and replacement) and add a limit to the maximum power for the shot.
Or add sliders for all of this.
AND vary the area where IA send the balls (not only near the lines and corners) and add tactical to IA and not left right rallies

Seriously, stop small updates and give us all of that in one update. Please :pray:

@RossSymons @JNT_BA

2 Likes

I just heard on Youtube there is another patch coming today or tonight wherever you are.

For Xbox or PC and PS?

It was Saturaterthekiller, i am pretty sure we are getting the updates very close together timewise going by previous patches.

1 Like

I don’t know, in my opinion we don’t get new update in this week.

Hello. It’s me Saturator :wink:.
Yes a patch is coming on Steam. I hope it fix the stability, career mode, and AI :eyes:

Haha, will they update today?

Haha, I don’t think there will be an update this week.

Yes the update is on the road!
https://steamdb.info/app/2264340/history/

It’s not just top spin that has affected, though. Because trigger precision has been reduced, it’s now the same for down the line shots with flat shots as well. Because flat shots were made more difficult to hit in a previous patch, having the trigger precision was essential to allowing flat shots to properly clear the high part of the net when attempting shots down the line, especially if these shots were being attempted slightly closer to the net with the ball bouncing high. Now they simply dont work as before and if you try to finish a point off that is closer to the net with the ball bouncing high using flat shot and triggers, which was and is still possible on Xbox it simply hits the ball long and cant keep it in court.

1 Like