No footprints or ball marks on clay (PC)?

Why are there no footprints/slides mark or ball marks on clay, when they seem to be present on PS5 and were present on EA5? Please add this (with the possibility of cleaning the terrain for those who find it inconvenient).

Thank you

4 Likes

This is a weird issue because there are marks on clay on the PC version that i am playing. they are very easy to see. I will say they are slightly easier to see on Xbox but due to colour and brightness settings generally.

beliieve me, i see now video ps5 monte carlo and its BETTER then what we have on pc

look and compare with youre match on pc at monte carlo. here clay is better color (red) and footprints are better and more then pc

video from @Fifa-man PS5 version

I’m shocked by the difference between the PS5 and PC versions

I didn’t think there were any differences between the two versions. The PS5 version is by far the best in terms of rendering.

I’m disappointed if we stay with our current PC version.

look my screenshot pc version monte carlo, OMG not like the video ps5 version :sweat_smile:

i have all on max settings graphic :+1:

but look rendering, texture, footprints, color…

@JNT_BA please, can dev fix that in priority for pc version please ?

thank you :pray:

2 Likes

@JNT_BA

This Nadal’s dress ( blue ) is not available to me ( PC ).

You unlock this with Djoko challenge by completing objectifs.

But please, let’s leave this topic for the footprints, so they can see what’s wrong with the link I posted above. Thanks

1 Like

@JNT_BA

@Fifa-man made a new video on PC and on the same previous court (monte carlo) and it’s 100% confirmed that it’s not the same version, not the same rendering on PC and console.

footprints and color of clay are much better on console. why are different versions of the game ?

please, can you see with deeloppers for pc version ?

thank you for listening feedback :pray:

1 Like

thats good to know thanks