One week to go!

One week to go and we dont evan know how the game looks🤣

2 Likes

No way it gets released in 2024.

2 Likes

You jest surely? This game is not coming out anytime soon.

At this point i just don’t care.
I’ll give my interestert again when something came out

It definitely, without a doubt gets released soon. If they were thinking there was even a possibility of it being a lengthy delay into 2025 for example, you don’t say we are pushing back until the 6 nations.

You would say nothing about a release and just say it’s delayed and you’ll get further updates soon.

Something good is on its way, maybe not January the 30th but definitely 2024.

1 Like

Yeah maybe June 2024 :joy: Rugby 24 release in June 24 featuring the 23 World Cup & already finished 6 nations lol

1 Like

I’d be fine with that. I don’t need it in time for any comp tbh. I just want a quality Rugby game.

I mean each to their own but I want it out already and if us as fans and consumers maintain a happy go lucky attitude then projects will never be released on time.

I’d accept a 6 month delay if we had weekly releases of information and regular communication from big ant about different aspects of the game.

2 Likes

It’ll be one of the wonders of the world if this released in next 6 months :roll_eyes:

Slightly dramatic? :rofl:

1 Like

3 month to go Steam and 9 month to go console :rofl:

9 months to console?

I guess what do you expect ?

Hard to say. Another couple of months as long as no new hurdles were met during that time?

Could be only 10 more teams to add or 50. But I don’t see it being later than June probably?

Anyone’s guess though. It could be that just a few of the bigger teams are not complete. Aka DuPonts face being broken ha ha.

Yes perhaps, bit frustrated waiting so long for a decent rugby game :sweat_smile:

2 Likes