Online Quick Match Feedback

So this is phase one of the online mode implementation, it will launch very soon on Steam. As with the other features we want lots of feedback on this. We’ve been playing with some friends around the world and we’ve been enjoying it so far.

If you get any errors or issues please let us know about it as soon as possible with as much detail as you can. If you have any issues as always our Tiebreak-specific suport portal is available at early.bigant.com

We’re investigating an issue that is happening when connecting to an opponent with extremely high ping will cause the game to drop out.

Hello,

I just played an online game (I play with steamdeck) and several times, it said that the ball was out (too far) whereas it was in the court. I heard my opponent who didnt understand why he won these points aswell instead of me.

Cheers

hi can you add cross platform online

Tiebreak is currently only out on PC for early access.

As I can’t put a link I leave you the yt channel where I have uploaded an edit with the following things: @Gusbaldian

We are playing it with a friend and we are enjoying it a lot.
In general it works very well, it feels very fluid (I clarify that we are both in the same region).
We feel that the defensive shots are very high, they are balloon shots most of the time and that hinders a lot to the point that you are playing. It is true that in IRL playing tennis we sometimes defend as best we can those kind of balls, but very rarely do we try to play so high, not only because of the exigency of the position of the ball, but also because it would be making it easier for the opponent to get a shot.
Another thing that is rare and unfair is when the player teleports to a shot that would not arrive.
And finally a glitch and the bug that crashes the game, even sometimes it closes abruptly.

In the last few days we noticed that the online is not freezing, I do not know if there was a patch for this but it has not happened to me.
What still happens is that sometimes the game closes suddenly.
I think the online tournament mode is a good idea, having an event where players can play against each other is very entertaining. The only thing I would modify would be to make it best of 3 sets, only one set and 3 games I think it’s very unfair.

And I would like to have a gesture where I can congratulate the opponent and another where I can apologize, as it happens in tennis, be it for a great shot or if the ball hits the net and goes to the other side.

1 Like

Good day

So some feedback on my side

The game is incredible and on the right track to being one of the best rugby games the world has been waiting for.

Just some ideas to change
• The passing is not realistic, having someone pass the ball so fast and so far doesn’t happen without a looping ball that can go forward at any time. And with the passing the players are passing the ball way too quickly and sometimes the players are passing the ball through the opposing players and still having it as an accurate pass.
• At the rucks maybe you guys can implement someone cleaning out the first arriving player just as that player is about to steal the ball.
• The side line refs use the wrong hand to show who’s ball it is at the line out.
• All the players are really fast maybe have the forwards slower then the backline as well as maybe having a prop slower then the flanks and eighthman.
• Maybe have the offloads abit more realistic as well, using maybe one handed offload or even a pop pass from the bottom before the ruck is formed.

Thats it from me but the game is looking incredible at this moment in time. I just hope the game has full licensing for all countries including those with local competitions like the super rugby pacific and the URC.

Well done Big Ant you guys are on the right track to an award winning game!!!

I hope u guys are looking at the rugby challenge series I really liked the controls on that game although it was a little clunky. A lot of work is needed for rugby 25 looks like a mobile game right now but take your time it’s going to be great

Hi,

Why the game is very slow online ? this is impossible to me to play correctly…
And my oponent do lot’s of aces…i don’t have this problem offline !

1 Like

When playing online seems for some reason harder to return serve like your player just freezes in place if you guess the wrong direction.The serve definitely needs a fix it ruins the online experience.

1 Like